_20_ The Truth Always Has its Ways To Come Back

before we start I would like to say please respect the song at the top it is my favourite song ever I relate to it a lot and I just love it. so if you're gonna hate about the song you can leave the page. no one cares about your negativity ok now start reading. :) 

* Cameron pov*

"I don't understand how is Alexander the danger," I asked as Brandon was gripping the steering wheel. 

we were currently going back to the high way. trying to stop Hunter and Ashton from reaching there before we do. 

he said nothing. 

" B if I'm going to help then I need to know everything!" I was really frustrated at this point because Brandon would not tell me what was going on.  

" you cant be silent forever," I said 

" hah that's what you think!" he finally replied. 

a smile was left on my face. my bud finally spoke. 

" B can I ask you something," I asked 

" if it's about Alexander I will not answer" he replied

" no it's not it's actually about Destinee," I said 

Destinee and Brandon have the biggest history ever. Brandon fell in love with Destinee but Destinee wasn't straight. she already had a person in her life. Brandon truly loved her. you can't blame Destinee for it though. Brandon would always treat her like shit. So I guess he really did not love her. 

" Yeah, what about her." Brandon asked me 

" na man I was just going to ask you if you guy were cool," I said

" Don't know and don't care. I lost all contact with her. " he had parked the car at the back enters of the high way. 

" Hunter's cars there. they must be here... shhh" Brandon said walking out of the car and getting a gun out of his trunk. 

" Your gonna shoot your brother?" I shouted 

" shut your bloody mouth bro! "

" your gonna shoot your brother?" I whispered. 

" no, you bimbo. I am going to shoot Rosella," he said loading the gun up with 6 bullets. 

" why are you going to shoot the poor little girl?" I interrogated 

" Because that's Alexanders weakest point. if I destroy it I destroy her, " he said walking up to the back door. 

man this dude has gone crazy. someone take him to therapy, actually a mental hospital. 

* Hunter pov* 

we are currently in the high way building.  Trying to find where Alexander is. all I wanna do is cuddle up in her warm arms. I really do love her. I mean who wouldn't. her beautiful smile and rosy cheeks. ugh, I can't help but think of her. 

" Um hunter," Ashton pointed toward my trousers. 

ok, Henry needs to chill ( i'm dead lmao I can't stop).