_19_ MONEY THINK ABOUT THE MONEY!

* Cameron pov *

" why should we care we are getting paid so much. MONEY THINK ABOUT THE MONEY! I don't understand?" Adam said. 

wow. all Adam cares about is money when will he realize that what he is doing is wrong. 

The girl that we are keeping is currently playing with her daughter. I honestly feel for her. I want to help her but I'm just scared about what Adam will do to me. 

* Hunter pov *

I keep on telling Brandon that I want to see Alexander but he keeps on saying 'no!' 

I don't care I am going to see her. Because ...

I-I L-O-V-E H-HER.

 YES, I LOVE HER!!! 

for some reason, I fell like he is hiding something. I have this gut feeling that Alexander needs help!!!

" Hunter, you know how you say if anyone of us has a problem we should come to you," Ashton said breaking my thoughts about Alexander. 

" Yeah, bro. is there a problem? Do I have to hurt someone?"  I said concerned about why my bro looked like he was about to cry.  

" you actually do have to hurt someone, but I don't think you would ever do it," he said. 

he left the room. and came back with a blue notebook in his hand. it was Brandon's notebook. well more like dairy. the dude has an obsession with that book. he doesn't let anyone touch it. so I am surprised to why little Bud has this book in his hand. he does know if he touches that book B will hurt him. 

" Ashton why are you holding B's book. put it back," I said to him.

 I was scared of my little bud getting hurt. 

" Hunter, Alexander has been locked up by Brandon. Near the high way. And Rosella did not die. B kidnapped her as well. " he said handing me the book. 

" Your lying," I was confused, Brandon would never do that. and even if he did why would he? 

" I wish I was Hunter. I really wish I was. we need to look for them before they get hurt" he said tugging on the end of my top. 

" your right, get in my car. were taking the book with us." The book had the location to where my two babies were. I'm coming for my queen and my princess. 

* Brandon pov *

" What is it?" I asked my friend Cameron in an angry tone. 

" why the hell did you not tell us that the girl we have was married to HUNTER! Your very own brother. " Cameron said frustrated. 

" You shouldn't care I'm paying you. THINK ABOUT THE MONEY!" I said it was true I'm paying them a lot of 300 grand. they should be grateful. 

" dam! now I know where Adam got this attitude from. you know he said the exact same thing you said. you got me all the way fucked up. " he said looking deeply into my eyes ( lmao). 

" well at least I am making him stronger than you would ever do" 

* Cameron pov *

" Well, at least I am making him stronger than you would ever do!" Brandon said walking even more close to me (lmao) 

no bitch you did not go there

"ok cool but just to let you know I told Ashton everything. so by now Hunter and Ashton should be at the high way to save the girl and her daughter.'' I said confidently.

" NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT! HUNTER IS  IN DANGER NOW ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Brandon shouted. he dropped to his knees and screamed

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed. (lmao in the movies when the person they love dies) 

hold up the girl is the danger. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

plot twist: your gonna find out why Brandon hates Alexander now. 

make sure to 

vote 

comment

and follow me if you have'nt. 

wrod count: 660 

love you xoxoxo