Chapter One

David's POV

The sun was out and it showed through the blinds of my cabin. I yawned and sat up in my bed. I smiled to myself and jumped out bed. 6:36. The clock read beside me. My mind drifted of. Thinking about that counsler had become daily. It had also become quite annoying. I put on my usual green shirt with a tree and pants. 'Maybe I should go see him'
My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Good morning Gwen!" I greeted her as she opened the door. "David your taking the campers this morning" "Why of course I will Gwen!" Gwen rolled her eyes. "I'll be back around 1:00." She turned around but turned back towards me and added "Don't do anything stupid" She walked out of my cabin and to her car. "Why would I do anything stupid!" I said to myself.

-Time Skip-

"Good morning Campers!" First Space kid and Dolph came out of their tents then Ered and Nikki. Soon enough everyone was out of there tents. "To start the day we'll be going on an early morning hike!" I exclaimed. "Seriously David, what the fuck" Max answered. "Max! Language. Now let's go and get some water bottles and then go on our hike!" The campers followed behind me as we walked to the mess hall.

-After the Hike-

All the campers run to their tents to throw out their empty water bottles. As they do I sit on a log in front of their tents. My mind drifts off to me thinking about Daniel once again. 'Maybe I should visit him'

'Should I?'

A/N sorry this chapters really short but I hope you like it so far!

-Maddy