Chapter Three

Daniels POV

The sun hit my pale face. "Ugh" I groaned and sat up in the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"Good morning Daniel!" The usaul happy, naive, counsler woke me up with his smile that could light up the world. "Hi David!" I waved and pretended to be happy. "Today you can go!" He said excitedly. I nodded and got up to go change. His expression changed as I turned around. I could see David's flustered face in the mirror. As I took of my hospital gown he just starred at me. I smirked and turned around to see his face even redder. "Ready Davey~"
"Y-yea" he stuttered. Cute. WHAT. Nevermind.

When we got into the car I got out the notebook I wrote my plan to help everyone reach ascension or if they refused to... Death.

First: Get David to trust me
Second: get that space kid to ascend
Third: Get together with David

I looked at the third in disbelief. I wrote that? I quickly erased it and looked out the window.
"How are you feeling Daniel!" Well I should at least try getting along with this dimwit. "I'm wonderful Davey!" Once again I faked my happiness. He smiled and parked close to the camp. He got out of the car and so did I. "Okay Daniel... No one knows your coming so, I'll have to sneak you in" He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand. My face flushed a red crimson color. We ran behind the camp to the front of David's cabin. As soon as we got inside the cabin I looked at my surroundings. It was brown with logs built with it. (Duh) A guitar was displayed in the corner of the room and everything looked tidy. "I'm very sorry for the mess, I haven't had enough time to clean up" Wow. He thinks this is messy. Just wow. I nodded and sat on the edge of his bed. "I'll be right back!" He exclaimed. He left the room and headed towards.... I don't know I couldn't see where he was going. While I was waiting I played with the knife in my pocket. If he wanted to join me maybe I could spare his life.

David walked back into his bed room and was holding a sleeping bag. "Thanks" I said with no expression. "You can sleep in the bed, I'll use the sleeping bag" I looked at him in disbelief. "No, no David I'll take the sleeping bag! This is your bed you should sleep in it!" Why am I acting so... Nice? "Nope! I insist" I rolled my eyes and smirked. He tilted his head slightly at the smirk on my face. "We could just sleep on your bed together" I suggested. His face automatically turned red. This is fun. "B-Both of us?" He questioned. "Why of course Davey~" David looked down and shrugged. I could tell he realized his "behavior" and turned back to his happy self. "Sure Daniel!" He smiled at me. I walked towards the cabin door and locked it. I could do anything to him right now. I just wanna pin him against the wall and ki- wait... No. "Daniel?" I looked up at David who had a confused expression planted on his face. "You were mumbling to yourself" Shit. "Oh" Was all that could come out of my mouth. "Well.... You can stay in here while I set up some activities for the campers!" I nodded and David unlocked and walked out the cabin door. I found myself watching as he left. "Snap out of it. Your here to help everyone reach ascension not fall hopelessly in love"

Hey. I'm back to writing for this book more often! Also, I changed the title of this book to "Hopelessly In Love" I just thought it sounded nice and would go better with this book and how I want it to turn out.

660 WORDS