Chapter Two

David's POV🌲

As I snap out of my thoughts a car pulls into our camp parking lot. "Hello Gwen!" Gwen gets out of her car and makes her way towards me. Shes about to run past me when I say "Where are you going?"
"I need to go watch that new show!" She states as she runs to her cabin. While sighing I look at the campers who are doing there own thing.
Dolfs painting
Ereds roller skating and
Space kids...
Space kid drops a penny in his mouth that had fallen off his toy rocket ship. "Space kid!" I shout as I run over to him. He chokes on the penny and It falls out of his mouth. "Thanks David!" Space kid says and walks away like nothing happened. "No problem!" I smile and look at Gwens cabin. I find myself walking towards it and mumbling to myself. "I'll just ask nicely" She sits on her couch and watches tv. "Stab her!" She shouts towards the tv. My expression turns from happy to confused. "Could I go somewhere?" "Where?" Gwen asks. She doesn't take her eyes of the television. "Just on a- um. Trail! Yes a trail" Lieing was never something I was good at. "Whatever" Gwen keeps staring at the Tv. I turn around smiling and from behind me I can hear Gwen shout. "No she didn't"
"Quartermaster" "What?" "Can you watch the kids" The Quartermaster shrugged and sharpens his knife. "Sure" "Yay!" I exclaim. While walking to my car I can see Max looking over at me. 'That kid really does hate me' I hope into the car. "Next stop the Hospital!"

Daniels POV🔪

The sun shines through the blinds. "Ugh" I groan. I open my eyes and see what I've seen for the past month. A plain room with nothing in it. Just me. Plotting my revenge for when I get out of here. The doctors still haven't figured out who I really was. I had given them fake I.D my fake name. 'Idiots' The only thing that had standed out in my hospital room had been a card from David. He had sent it to me about a week ago and I couldn't stop reading it over and over again.

Dear Daniel

I hope your feeling better and I'm very sorry for challenging you to that battle. After you've left, people have said you were a cultist. I know you aren't and I'm also sorry if those thoughts may have been very disrespectful. Well, I miss you and can't wait to see you again!

Xoxo, David

'idiot'

I blushed again as I saw Xoxo David. I snapped out of it and tried to forget about my feelings. I heard a knock on my door.
"Robert, someone's here to see you" The doctor said. "Robert?" I could hear a males voice from outside the room. "Whatever" I flipped the doctor off and she grunted and walked away. "Daniel?" A fimilar happy, cute, (AHHHHHH) and tall men entered the room. "David?" David smiled and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and hugged back. Not because I cared or anything, (sure you don't) I just needed my plan to work. "How have you been" "Great!" I acted happy and I smiled. "That's good!" He couldn't tell I was faking it. "I have to ask you something David, I know your mad at me"
I could see a concerned and apologetic expression on David's face. "Daniel! I'm not mad! What did you want to ask" "Well" I looked down at my hands and faked a sad expression. "I have no place to work anymore and I was wondering if-" David cut me off and jumped up once. "Of course you can come back!" While smiling I held his hand. "Thanks Davey~" His face turned red. "N-no problem D-Daniel" 'God he's so cute when he's flustered. Wait what? No he's not cute at all' " W-well" David took a breath and continued. " I have to go back to the camp! When do you get out of here?" While I was still acting happy "Tomorrow!" He smiled and got up from my hospital bed. As soon as he did It felt colder. "See you tomorrow!" He turned to walk away. "Wait!" He turned back around. "Yes?" "Thanks for coming" I said sincerely. David smiled "Your welcome" He left the room. 'What happened?' I shrugged it off not thinking much of it and plotted out how I was going to kill them.