11

[ Continued From Ha Run POV ]

"What?! " I said unbelievablely.

"Means that I've been chatting with a idol all this while? " I asked and he nodded while he smiled again.

"Wait a minute, I'm too embarrassed now. I called you my husband, read smuts about you and even-"

"No, it's fine. " He said while showing his really cute smile. I blushed madly and looked down.

"Yah, can we just talk like normal people do? I'm just wishing that you'll accept me as an idol. " He said.

I nodded and he said, "Today, our manager gave us a off day. Do you want to go out with me? "

I can't believe this, an idol, my ultimate bias, is asking me out.

"But what if your fans find out about it? Your manager and team members, do they know 'bout that? " I asked him worriedly.

He said like he just read my mind, "don't worry, my manager already notice me texting you a few times and he didn't say anything about it. "

"For my team members, they know it too. They've been teasing me ever since they know that I'm texting a girl. " He explained.

"But, I'm still worried about your fans. " I said while looking down again.

"You like to look down on the floor huh? My fans it's fine, they should be okay with it. " He said, not sounding convincing at all.

I sighed and said, "let's not go anywhere but my hotel room. "

His eyes widened and I looked at him. "Why? " I asked.

"Ohhh..... You dirty-minded boi. We're not going to do that, I'm just gonna have. A talk with you. You pabo. " I said and chuckled.

"Cute. " I mumbled and said, "Let's get going then. "

He nodded and I brought him to my hotel. Luckily I know a secret path that can lead to my hotel so we wouldn't have to worry about his fans.

I told him to cover his face when we're in the lift and hallway so the camera wouldn't catch him.

I held his wrist and pulled him towards my hotel room. I found my room and let go of his wrist. I unlocked the the door and went in before him.

"This is your hotel room? " He asked and I nodded.

He sat on my bed and asked, "So, when are you leaving again? "

"My parents said they're leaving on the 14th day we're here but leave me alone here. They said that I'll live here for temporary and until Mr. Kang found a place for me. " I explained.

"I'll be leaving when my exams start so I might as well brought some books to study. " I said as I took out some of my textbook that I brought. I showed him and he nodded.

"Hey, why not let me stay here for the the whole day? I love it here and especially with you. " He said as he looked at me.

I blushed and looked away. He stood up from the bed and walked closer to me. I stepped back but hit the table. I gasped and grabbed on to the table tightly.

He's just right in front of me. He took off his mask and leaned closer to my face. I tried to avoid him and stop my heart from beating this fast but I can't.

Hopefully, he didn't hear how fast my heart was beating.

"Why? Are you nervous? " He asked me. I nodded slowly and he chuckled.

"Cute. " He whispered but loud enough for me to hear. All of a sudden, he hugged me tightly. I slowly hugged him back and he hugged me tighter.

There's like no space/gap between us right now. He put his head on my shoulders and said, "I love you. "

"I-I love you too. " I said while blushing but luckily, he can't see that.

Little then she know, he's smiling really wide right now.