Nightmare

Warning: Will add sexual abuse but not like child porn no like touch but the may affect those who have suffered from sexual abuse so read it at your own risk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Meeting Sanji and knowing a bit better of Ichij I was able to feel more stable and less scared until a day that we had to stay on the island for a while and that day was this day that caused a traumatic experience.

I was baking secretly with Master Sanji and somehow by reading his cookbooks and some other cookbooks I was able to cook it all off like if I were a professional chef or something. But in a while, he was called and he had his twisted eyebrows twisted to anger and went walking off before patting me on the head and taking me outside of the kitchen. So now I was alone doing nothing but was walking around until I was meant with a big man and if I remember right his name was Judo or was it, Judge. He smiled and signaled me to come with him and I was just following him but my head was signaling DANGER, DANGER, DANGER. He took me to his room and made me sit in his lap and I felt a little bit odd before he spoke "You know I was about to sell you in the slave market and buy a better slave for my kids" and then his hand went to my legs "But they decline saying that they only wanted you and what may the reason be". He then slid his hand up from my leg to my panties and his other hand to my waist before letting his hand go under his shirt. I was feeling the most uncomfortable "why would they like you for if your only a child?" he then started touching me on my chest and pinching my nipples

(I have no idea if you should call the small little end of the boob when its still not grown when your small, boob or nipple so I just put the common thing that I knew since I'm like, I have no idea of the human body)

"Maybe it's because of another reason they like you" he then started to touch my middle "maybe because your a molested child to them" before he could go any further he got an announcement and then pushed me harshly to the floor before leaving the room. I wrapped my arms around my body before my body started shaking.

I ran to my room before I closed my doors harshly with a big thud at the end.And somehow time passed like a harsh breeze of wind. I was at the darkest corner of my so-called room hugging myself and rocking back and forth while looking around. And every time I looked at the door I saw Judge with a smile on his face like he won something. And I never notice the time so when a Master came to my room I was still in shock on what I experience and I only had shocked wide open eyes while mumbling and saying nothing happened. And I never notice Master Sanji calling out my name until he touched my leg and looked up to Master Sanji but since he resembled Judge with his hair I got scared and two white wings sprouted out of my back before they started flapping creating giant gusts of wind and making the Masters cover their faces. And I never notice that my pure white wings turned to black demonic wings with two horns appearing on top of me and without a further notice and screams that I heard behind me I jumped out of the window and flew north of the island.

Somehow something was calling me at the end of the island and it wasn't a thing but it was someone. In my landing, i saw two white-haired kids and one had eyeless eyes and the other one had scars. 

"ANGEL, DARK"

I flew into their arms and cried while holding them "Hey (Y/n), are you okay?" I shook my head and gripped onto them but more into Dark. I was then lifted off the ground and I saw I was being carried by Dark and Angel following behind him. In minutes they took me into a hut and set me in a chair "Your shirt is misbuttoned and this outfit should have a skirt but I only see your leggings, were you sexually assaulted (Y/n)?" I started crying and gripped onto my head. Angel then looked at Dark before nodding and Dark sigh before he gripped onto my hand and pulled me up gently "You're taking a bath". I was trying to pull back since I thought he was going to touch me like Captain Judge but instead he took me to a bathhouse and gently put me down. "This is our secret bath house okay so keep it a secret okay (Y/n)" I looked at it and just was amazed at how well kept it was.

"Get undress (Y/n)" WAIT ARE YOU TAKING A BATH WITH US?" Yeah, whats wrong with that" WE ARE GIRLS, RIGHT ANGEL" Angel had already undressed and in her birthday suit "what happen?"YOUR NAKED IN FRONT OF A BOY" And" HE IS A BOY" I'm so confused now...

"Get undress (Y/n)" WAIT ARE YOU TAKING A BATH WITH US?" Yeah, whats wrong with that" WE ARE GIRLS, RIGHT ANGEL" Angel had already undressed and in her birthday suit "what happen?"YOUR NAKED IN FRONT OF A BOY" And" HE IS A BOY" I'm so confused now, what does it have to do with me if you guys are naked?" Dont you feel like touching us?' Dark just looked at (Y/n) as if she was crazy "I came here to take you a bath, not to SEXUAL HARRAS YOU". Dark poted before going to the tub "ah this feels nice why dont you get in" Angel smiled and got into the bath and (Y/n) was afraid to get into the tub since she will flash but the steam hid her but it still scared her. "I'm the most harmless guy, just as a fly so no worry I'm not touching you" I unwrapped my towel and stepped into the tub and the first feeling was relaxation in minutes. All the events that I suffered were turned to memories and I enjoyed every minute. But the moment was ruined by a bucket to the hair "Hey" I told you is a bath, not a sexual harassment place". (Y/n) just turned and pouted "Okay"

Angel then got an idea "AND TOMORROW WE PLAY MARRIAGE" (Y/n) blushed deep pink while Dark just smiled "sure" 

What (Y/n) didnt knew was that Dark is a dense Motherfudger and thought Marrige was something else than what (Y/n) thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be out so here you go

Comment

Vote 

Dark out