PERVERTS

The boys were nose bleeding and a certain girl and Mistress and named Reiju came and knocked off everybody before taking (Y/n) away from the boys. Not before she asked the scientist to make (Y/n) back to normal since Reju loved her when she was small since at least she was doing a favor to (Y/n) by taking care of her and then they went to Reiju room. And Reiju gave her some proper clothes and poor (Y/n) was confuse on what was going on and asked what were the things on her chest and poor Reiju had to say it was her chest and she asked why they were heavy

(if your flat chested then ignore that but do as you wish)

and Reiju was dying of laughter on the inside and she said it was the weight of her chest.

A few moments later

"How do girls live up with this?"(Y/n) started walking and did her duties but today was somehow different she was asked upon Reiju to play dress up and somehow she made and made (Y/n) look very different when she came in through the door and when she left she looked like a queen. And somehow that made Yonji carry her all the way to the dining room where Niji stayed and was eating chocolates but he wanted (Y/n) opinion on which was the sweetest and she did choose while making some herself and Niji kept saying hers was the best chocolate in the whole world. Yonji, on the other hand, kept (Y/n) on his lap while burying his face on her chest and poor (Y/n) didn't know what was going on but she felt funny when he did it so she just pats his head thinking that he needed a hug and support. Ichiji then stole her away and took her to his bedroom where he snuggled up to her and slept by her side and asked for a rub in his hair every time and this was the very rare chance or the only time that his hair messed up.

The next person was Sanji who gently dragged (Y/n) to the kitchen and started to cook like if he was real cook of the whole Grandline but he has yet to come. (Y/n) still beat him on being the cook of the ship and the favorite cook of the henchmen of Judge. By her sweet, nice, caring personality that won many for meeting her.

By the end of the day lets

just say that somehow the dress up game that Reiju does get out and the quadruples are now as the judges judging on which outfit looks the best on (Y/n) and nobody had to worry on buying clothes since it seemed that she fit on Reiju clothes. But the fun always has to end and (Y/n) turned back to her small self all over again.

But one thing was certain and it was that (Y/n)

Was "Her"

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Vote

Comment

Dark out