Niji Route

Afte the dead of (Y/n) some things didn't stay the same. The happy atmosphere that she bought was gone but then the other four siblings went on but a certain blue hair stayed behind. He couldn't take this news that slammed down into him like a rock to the face. He walked down the cold halls that once felt home to him when she was around. He saw himself small smiling and happy eating chocolates that (Y/n) made. When he got to the living room he saw himself walking with a handful of books that he wanted to hear before he heads to sleep before he saw himself sitting on her lap. While just a few days ago it was her who was sitting on his lap reading him stories. A small light was illuminating in the back of him before he walked off and that small light followed him. He then went to the garden where it was full bloom before he stood in the railing looking at the ocean and thinking to jump off or not but it never happen since a pair of arms hugged him from behind.

"Dont do it Master Niji" Niji didn't have to think it twice before he got off the railing and hugged (Y/n) who somehow was alive and fully adult. "Dear Master are you okay?" Niji cried like never before and prayed to God like never before begging that this was not a dream. "(Y/n) are you real?" Last time I checked, I was real" Niji laughed before hugging tighter. "(Y/n) please call me Niji im no longer your Master" at that moment (Y/n) got very scared since she knew how to cook and everything but who will hire her? Who will she take care? Will she be alone? But a kiss to the mouth made her come back to reality "Niji" (Y/n) I been having this feeling since little but will you be my wife" No" Niji was taken aback but a smile then formed on (Y/n) face before she whispered "Wheres the ring,silly". 

Niji then smiled "what a happy life we will live"

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote 

Comment 

Dark out