Reiju

The Mistress smiled at me while I gave a good fake smile since I know the female Mistress are the worst. Every time the other people were not seeing they punched me, kick and bullied me when they were having a bad day or just blaming me for what they did wrong.  But I just stared at her and bowed and before I knew it she started patting my head "She's so cute" I blushed before hiding my face "awww" Niji then pushed me gently outside before closing the door meaning alone time.

While I was walking I saw Master red-haired training with a sword and was swinging it around as if he was attacking a person. I just stared in boredom since his swords skills were bad and then I saw yellow haired Master and he is always nice to me so I ran and hugged him while somehow at the same moment he was about to kick and I flew up like a little kid being thrown for fun up in the air. I just smiled and liked it and just held his leg again with a thud at the moment I came back to the ground. Then the blondie took me with a fast speed we were in the air and running away from the red-haired Master.

We entered the kitchen were we somehow fit inside the empty cabinets. We heard stomps before they slowly started to disappear and we got out of the cabinets like as quiet as mouse "wanna cook?" I smiled and nod my head. We started cooking and when the Maids came they had jaw dropped jaws and had shocked eyes. I had some few fails but at the end, I made some awesome pastries but when I was at the stove Master Sanji got burned in the hand I grabbed his pan and pushed him back "be careful Master a hand of a cook is very important"

Sanji stared in awe and amazement since he remembered when he was little (Y/n) did the same thing that happen right now. He remembered the day he was cooking amazing but somehow the flame got to high and burned his hand and he threw his pan up in the air. (Y/n) grabbed the pan while the flame was high while burning his hand a little "Master a cooks hand is important and essential " before smiling and putting the hot dish to the side. Before she went to me and put a nice soothing icy gel to calm down the burn.

After that Sanji was grateful that (Y/n) did to him so many years ago when he was also a child but now that she is a child she should take care of her own body so he gave her a break.

(Y/n) now found herself wandering around until a flying wooden sword was caught on her tip of her finger. A nasty glare was sent to a certain person who threw the sword and the goon moved back even Ichiji who was practicing "Master and Goon please be careful where do you throw your swords" Ichiji was feeling like a spoiled brat since he always like the attention that (Y/n) gave to him but since she was spending so much time with his other brothers he had little time so he threw his own sword and somehow and magically (Y/n) dodge it while it created a giant crater in the background. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL" all the goons got scared since a child was fighting with the Master in a sword fight duel and what surprised them was the words that came out of her mouth "OKay Master, as you wish".

In the end somehow (Y/n) gave a good fight and beat the Master 

"You better train better Young Master"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will stay in the Hospital for a few days so I may post shitty chapters in hurry today since they dont let electronics in the place im staying

Vote

Comment

Dark out