- i love you

It was an hour later when Jisu's doctor emerged, a broad smile on his face. Hoshi looked up, sharply. He stood, speaking with urgency in his tone.
     "Is she okay? Is she awake?"
     "She's fine," the doctor soothed, "in fact, she's sleeping right now, but you can go in to see her if you want?"
     "I..." Hoshi glanced at his friends, unsure.
     "Go in by yourself," Jeonghan advised, gently, "be there when she wakes up. We'll all wait for you."
     "You remember what to say, right? What we went over on the walk back?" Woozi asked, frowning.
Hoshi nodded, taking a deep breath.
     "I remember."
     "She's in private room 25a. As these are special circumstances, I'll allow you to stay for as long as you need," the doctor pointed towards a line of dark brown doors and Hoshi bowed, thankfully. He made his way, slowly, towards Jisu's room. Taking a shaky breath, he grasped hold of the handle and pushed it. Stepping into the overly-clean hospital room, Hoshi's eyes fell on Jisu's sleeping body. Sighing, he pulled off his jacket and sat down heavily on the leather chair beside Jisu's bed.
     "I miss you," he murmured, "wake up soon, okay?"
And, almost like a miracle, upon hearing Hoshi's sweet, comforting voice, Jisu's eyes fluttered open. It took a few seconds for her to adjust to the light - but as soon as she did, she first thing she saw was Hoshi's waiting face.
     "Jisu..." he breathed, "I'm so glad you're okay."
     "What-What happened? Why are we here? Why are you here?" Jisu stammered, struggling to sit up.
     "Shh, relax," Hoshi eased, "you had a heart attack. We rushed you to the hospital - Jisu I was so scared I'd never get to hear your voice again."
     "R-Really?" Jisu whispered, "but we're over, why would you..."
     "Because I love you," Hoshi's voice was clear, "and I miss you. I don't want to live another day without you. Which is why..."
He reached into his shirt pocket, and pulled out a small, black velvet box. Jisu swallowed, her heart banging hard against her chest. She felt her eyes burn with tears as he opened it, revealing the sparkling ring.
     "It's a promise ring," Hoshi explained, quietly, "to show you how much I love you, and how much I want to be with you. Let's forget what happened before, I want to concentrate on the future. Come back to live with me, it's lonely in our bed without you."
Jisu let a tear roll down her cheek, suddenly feeling emotional as he slid the ring onto her elegant finger.
     "Oh Hoshi," she whimpered, wiping her sparkling eyes.
Hoshi smiled, bowing his head.
     "I love you."

--

Only a short chapter for the end - but I hope you enjoyed.
If you want to suggest any ideas, storylines, etc, feel free to just PM me <3