Dan And Phil First Date! + Someone!

Thank You Guys So Much! Also, 19:33 is 7:33pm, if you don't know what 19:33 mean! I want to bring up is that, 10-more than 10 chapters left! So, yeah! See you guys later and I hope you guys enjoy!!!!

The Next Morning, Phil POV
I just woke up in terror. I was on the floor! Why? I don't know. Wait hold up, there's a note. *Note - "Phil, if you see this note. We didn't sleep together. I slept in your room because you felled asleep on the couch and I picked you up and put you in your bed." So, I guess Dan slept in my room with me. I really don't care! I gotta take a shower in a few hours. I think around 2, I will take a shower, but I don't know what time I should take a shower. What the heck Dan? Why did you pick out my clothes out? Ugh, I'm not a little child. I'm so mad! Daniel Howell, you are so dead! Jk I love you but why would you do this to me? I guess I should take a shower now! Well, see you guys later!

15 minutes later, Dan wakes up
So, I just got out of the shower 10 minutes ago and now Dan is up. I got changed, but what is he doing up at 11:30 in the morning? "Oh Phil, wonderful. I got something to tell you. Don't worry, it's not bad, I just want to ask you a beautiful question! Don't sue me" Oh come on Dan!

Phil: Ugh, good morning

Dan: Good Morning

Phil: So, what did you want to tel me?

Dan: Oh I was about to tell you. I was thinking we should go on our first ever date. I know, we have to go outside but, I was thinking we should go on our first -

Phil: Sure, I'm fine going on our first date. May we leave around 7 or 8?

Dam: 7:25?

Phil: Let's do 6:30

Dan: Okay, that's in 7 hours

Phil: Yeah. By the way, what are you doing being up at this time?

Dan: Well, it's almost Christmas and I want to go on our first date before the new year!

Phil: Okay, well I guess I should go downstairs and talk to Joey and Daniel

Dan: Okay, You do that, I'm going to upload a new video or stream

Phil: Go stream *Phil kiss Dan, and left the bathroom*

Downstairs,
My mother left at 9:03. She text me and said, "I left the house to go home and I made some food for you and Dan. Love you" Well, thanks mum. I'm going to FaceTime Daniel and Joey now. (Daniel will be sharing Joeys phone with Joey) *Ring,Ring,Accept*

[FaceTime Conversations With Joey, Daniel, and Phil] (JoBf means Joey Boyfriend)
JoBf: Hey Phil!

J: Hey Phil!

P: Hey guys!

JoBf: So, how did it go with Kat?

P: My mom was great. She and Dan hit it off again!