Love + Surprise!

This chapter will be sad and happy! The longest chapter I have ever done!

To The Story, Daniel POV
Joey and I heard a gunshot happen! We are gonna go back to the house and investigate!

Inside The House,
Dan: Phil! Wake Up! He's losing blood! Someone call the ambulance quick! *Sobs*

Joey and Daniel: Omg! Phil!

Kat: Honey, wake up please! This isn't fair! Tyler leave this house this minute *sobs*

Troye: Yes, um a guy shot my friend! Please come to the house now please! *sobs*

Conner: This is so horrible! *holding on to Dan*

Dan: When are they coming? *Sobs*

Tyler: Oh god, look what you just did. You are so dead Dan!

Troye: In 5 minutes and Shut Up Tyler and Leave

Daniel: Uhh, guys Phils blood is getting worse + his wound

Dan: Nooo! Please don't die!

1 hour later, At The Hospital
Finally, we are at the hospital. So, far we have no news about Phil. Dan is keep on sobbing. Joey is trying his best to make Dan feel better. But, it's no use. Phil can't die. Why would Tyler do this to Phil? Dan told us because he's trying to ruin our relationship since the beginning. When that is unbelievable! Oh look, it's Phils nurse!

Nurse: Who is dating Phil?

Dan: That'll be me!

Nurse: Follow me please!

In Phils Hospital Room, Dan POV
All I see is Phil in his hospital bed. His machines are beeping. His heart machine is slowly going up and down. My heart hurts every time I look around in this room. Kat came in here and visit Phil, but Phil hasn't woken up. I want him to be up! He is not in a coma. The doctors and nurses said that he needs some rest from the shooting. Tyler is now sentenced in jail for his whole life or years! I don't know, but the bullet hit Phil really bad on his chest. The bullet was in there deep and he lost 45% of his blood. Sadly, he needs to stay in the hospital for 2-3 weeks. "D...an are y...you... h...eerre?" Phil woke up! Oh my god! Phil is awake!

Dan: I'm right here Phil

Phil: Come over where I am please *coughs*

Dan: Okay *Moves over to Phil*

Dan Sits Next To Phil

Dan: How do you feel?

Phil: Alright thanks

Dan: That's wonderful! Did you know that your mother was here or no?

Phil: I heard her speaking, but I didn't respond with her because I was tired

Dan: Oh okay! Um, so Tyler shot you

Phil: Yep! I hate this so much

Dan: Luckily, you are leaving in 2-3 weeks

Phil: I don't want to stay here for this long

Dan: I know. But, you are here to get better

Phil: I know Danny

Dan: Stop calling me that

Phil: Ugh, fine!

Joey and Daniel: Hey Phil, how do you feel?

Phil: Oh hey guys!

Daniel: You didn't answer our question

Phil: Oh sorry, I'm doing good