Party Time!

Q - How many chapters left until this phanfic is over?
A - 2 chapters left! So, Chapter 16 is the last chapter! I'm so sorry guys!
Q - Will there be book 2 of Phan?
A - Yes!
\_________________________________________________________/
To The Story,
I'm so excited for today because Dan and I are gonna go shopping today! That is so dumb but we are basically going to do food shopping because today is a celebration for Troye Sivan and Jacob Bisexman (I think that is how you spell his last name) is going to be getting married! It is so crazy that they are getting married, but hey I don't judge. Dan is getting ready right now, so he is in the shower. When, I'm in my room just waiting patiently for him to get out the shower so, I can talk to him. I already took a shower. I took one at 9:30 in the morning and now it is 13:30 aka 1:30. Dan took a shower at 13:25 so it had been 5 minutes since he has been in the shower. Am I worried about him? Oh no I'm not worried. I just want him to hurry. Troye told me to throw the party instead because he claims he's 'Lazy' I don't know if he is, but Dan and I have to get food,drinks, and etc. Also, Dan and I live in a apartment, but Troye doesn't care at all. Dan and I are the only one who knows? Nope, all of our friends know including Troyes family. I had to invite 18 or less people to the party because I can't even handle 20 or more people at this apartment! It's not my fault! The party starts at 17:30 aka  5:30. Hurry up Dan! I woke up at9:00 and Dan woke up at 1:00. My charger is now working! Also, I upload yesterday, it said Why I haven't upload for 1 week. Can I just say that I got more dislikes than likes! 8,046 dislikes and 8,045 likes. Some claim that dislike means dis I like when no it means you don't like the video and Stream. Okay, I just heard the shower got turn off. It is now 13:40, Dan had been in the shower for 15 minutes! Well, I guess; he is done from the shower! "Phil, grab my boots from downstairs" Dan screamed from the bathroom "Why can't you grab it?" I walked downstairs "I'm cold and I feel embarrassed to walk out of the bathroom with goosebumps" Dan smiled "Here is your boots, I left them outside the bathroom door" I put the boots down and wait outside!

20 Minutes Later,
Dan: I'm here!

Phil: I can see that

Dan: So, how do you feel?

Phil: Okay, may we just get in the car?

Dan: Okay!

At The Store,
Phil: We need eggs, fruit, chips, salsa,guacamole, and drinks! Got it?

Dan: What about Bread?

Phil: Get 4 or 3 bread! Wheat,White, and whatever they like

Dan: Okay! I'll get the bread,chips, and fruit

Phil: Okay!

2 Minutes Later,
Okay, I need to get the salsa, guacamole, eggs, and drinks. I have to do the cooking! Why do I have to do this? Well, I'm friends with Troye longer than Dan. Dan known Troye 1 day after I known Troye. Dan and I are at a supermarket! They better have the things we need. Also, I know that Dan and I were suppose to go to New York, but the truth is we didn't want to go at all! I don't know why we didn't want to go, but we just didn't want to go.

Dans POV,
This store is not pack, so I am not freaking out! OMG I want this! It's a sticker of Eren and Levi from Aftack On Titan! It's a sticker for your piano! Let me see how much it cost, £2.50! I have a enough for that! I'm taking it!

30 Minutes After Shopping, Phil POV
Okay, that took 30 minutes. I need to get Dan ...! What is Dan doing? "Yo, Dan! Come over here now!" I screamed "BRB" Dan ran to the counter and payed something. What is even going on in this world? *New Email From Unkown* Odd, I got an email from someone!
Email: Don't you remember me? Your ex girlfriend who I broke up with you. Well, want to get back together with me? Because, you are popular on YouTube! So, why not?