The Teddy Bear

Once upon a time, in the tallest tower of the castle, away in the quietest room, there sat a sad and lonely princess. She had no friends, no one to play with. All she ever had was an old, dusty teddy bear, that was covered in patches of cloths, after having lost some stuffing.

However, what was not normal about this teddy bear, was tbat late at night, when the sun went to sleep, alone with everyone else, he could talk. And so the princess and her teddy bear, sat together, and she would tell him about everything and he would listen carefully. Late at night, when the princess eventually fell asleep, he would stay awake to make sure the princess was happy in her sleep.

Occasionally, when nightmares came to the princess's dreams, he would slip between her arms, hug her, and wipe away her tears, so she could sleep peacefully. Her smile was his biggest reward. 

The princess was happy as long as her teddy bear was near her, and soon enough, she started pulling up her curtains, looking at the garden outside. She also opened her door, let the various sounds in. She eventually started going outside and playing. But she stayed too long, and went back to sleep, and the teddy bear had no one to talk to. And he would wait for a hug, but the princess didn't need any, she had her sunlight.

The end.

Elxx

Don't forget to hug your teddy bears goodnight😉❤