Chapter 24

(A grunts point of view)

I'm a team skull Grunt named MayMay. Yes my name is stupid but it's not like it's my fault. I had no say in the matter. I was dropped of into the ocean when I was a baby and I was saved by Pulmeria. That's why she's always been so over protective of me. Of course though she was only 5 when she saved me.

But that's besides the point. Guzma is making us write more of these stupid letters telling people about our life story. But I'm fine at being ignored. But no it has to be us confessing everything about ourselves. Well here's my life story. When I was two I had my first kiss with Pokémon. Yes I accidentally kissed lotad.

When I was five I almost drowned that's when that same lotad saved my life. When I was Six I capture Lotad and he became my poke partner. Yes Lotad is my partner think it's stupid? To bad!

Then two years ago when I was 13 I tried to kill myself. This time though one of the grunts and Pulmeria stopped me. Since then I have to always be babysat. To didn't think my life meant much to the people around me. But I guess they care enough to make sure I never do something like that again.

Now I'm dating that Grunt who saved me. His name is Cole by the way. He's two years older than me. But hey who cares it's only two years.

Now by now you can obviously tell that I don't care what people think of my decisions. I hear it's a good trait to have so I'm glad I'm good at it.

(Another grunts point of view)

Hi my name's cole, and this is my partner Pikachu. I came here to get away from my past. You see my parents wanted more children but they couldn't have anymore. So what do they do? Arrange a marriage between me and the worst girl ever. They only picked her because she was rich. They made me get her pregnant. After that I took the child when it was born and came here.

My daughter is now 2 years old and is living with me and my girlfriend MayMay. Which my daughter, Laney calls here Mamay. Which we think is adorable. We gave her a Popplio that we stole and now they are best friends.

She calls Popplio, pop pop. Anyway back to the rest of my life. Honestly my life was great up until the whole marriage thing. But me and MayMay are having a child to. Which we hope is a boy. But another girl would be adorable to.

That's basically my life.