Chapter 22

Once the boys were done packing the car up they closed the trunks and doors to the cars and went inside to go to bed.  "Ok sense we don't have enough rooms me and jade will have to share a room with rocky and James unless X wants them to sleep in her room," says RX " after what happened the last time they where in my room weal I was a sleep nope I think I want to live," says X "they both can sleep in my room I have plenty of space," says jade "ya there's like five sofas and two of them has a pull out bed in them and we have extra pillows and blankets," says Drakon "whoa weren't you a dragon earlier," says James "yes I am half dragon and half human every spirt animal is even yours and my names Drakon I am jaded spirit animal," says Drakon "cool," says rocky "ok then the boys will be in jades room for the night and I'm sure Drakon will be there too," says RX "yea," says Drakon as he's in dragon form but as a tiny dragon on jades shoulder "ahh! How he. He just turned like that in a blink of any eye" says James "yes" says jade as James's mouth drops and jade closes his mouth "you don't want to eat flys for desert now do you" says jade "nope now where is your room it's the door that has the letter J&D" says jade "why J&D" says rocky "J&D stand for jade & Drakon" says jade as she shows the boys where her room is. Jade walks up to her door unlocks it and opens the door "holy crap this room is huge" says rocky "that's not the only thing that's huge" says Drakon "really Drakon now is not the time" says jade as she walks in with the boys behind her. She walks to the pull out couches and pulls out the beds once jade got done pulling out both of them she got them pillows once jade gave them the pillows they boys picked a couch lays down on the beds and they we're out like a light. Jade got them blankets once she turned around she seen them sleeping so jade put the blanket on them so they wouldn't get cold then she seen that there spirt animals were still up "so what are your guys names " says jade "I'm leo" says the lion "and I'm gray" says the fox "wow you know to be honest I have never seen a pure black lion nor a sliver fox" says jade "yea rocky and James say that we are special" says leo "and not only cause we have powers" says gray "what kind of powers do you guys have anyways" says Drakon "I have the powers to trick you to do whatever I desire, I can transform into whatever and who ever I want, I can brain wash you, hypnotize people and anything else I can mess anyone's mind" says gray "wow your kinda like me I turn into anyone and copy other peoples powers but what's your powers leo" says jade "I can control the shadows I can hide in the shadows and I can make shadow creatures, hypnotize people brain wash them but not only do I have the powers to control the shadows I can also control the light I can also do the same things that I can do with the shadows" says leo "wow so you have light and dark powers" says jade "yes some people say I have the powers of the Ying & Yang or some people say I have the powers of the moon and sun gods and just all types of crap" says leo "so what's your powers Drakon" says gray "I can blend in with my surroundings, shape shift, mock my enemies, and ect." Says Drakon "and you guys said we can turn human," says Leo "yes," says jade "how," says gray "you have to relax and think about being a human," say Drakon "how do you know this," says gray "cause Garu the white wolf and R's partner has met the leader of the wolf spirit and the wolf spirits soul is in them and if R didn't accept to keeps Garu and etc. Non of us would be here right now" says jade "wow no wonder she is the alpha" says Leo as everyone gets ready to go to sleep.