Chapter 34

Jades walks up to the house and knocks on the front door. A lady that looks like she was in her 30's opens the door "rose what are you doing here" says the old lady "I'm not rose I'm her daughter jade" says jade "jade is it really you" says the old lady "yes" says jade "but your mother said your eyes don't look human but your eyes do look human" says the old lady "I had to change my eyes I can shapeshifter or change any part of my body" says jade "we'll come in come in" says the old lady. Jade walks in the house and looks around drakon was in the pocket of her jacket growling "my name is dean but please call me grandma" says the old lady "ok grandma" says jade "so who's the little fella in your pocket" says grandma. Jade picked up Drakon out of her pocket "a dragon how cute he is so adorable" says grandma "he can turn into a bigger dragon but he won't sense we are in heaven his name is Drakon" says jade Drakon jumps out jades hand and turns human in front of jades grandma. "Hello, I'm Drakon I can turn human and into a dragon me jade and the other have been looking rose jades mother" says Drakon.

"What do u mean other's" says grandma "I have four other siblings on my dad's side there is Ren, Xen, Rocky and James they call Ren and Xen RX and X" says jade "so you know who your father is" says grandma "yes" says jade "who is he rose never talks about him" says grandma "my father is lucifer the king of hell" says jade grandma was in shock "lucifer...which part did you take after the most dark angle or demon" says grandma.