Chapter 23

The next morning jade RX and x said there goodbyes to all the members and go around the world just to find her real mom. They drive out of the driveway too RX called jade threw the phone that they have in the car jade answers it. "Hey, do u guess just wanna go see dad first or last," says RX jade and James look at each other and says at the same time "dad" "ok then follow me and do the same speed as me and stay behind me all times alright," says RX "ok," says jade "we better out our seatbelt's on," says James "why," says jade "cus you have to go up to 100miles or more," says James as jade and James puts there seatbelt's on. 5 minted after the call RX texted jade saying "get ready we have to go 100mils right now" says RX jade text back say "ok but try not to kill us" says jade RX texts back saying  "I can't keep any promises". RX goes 100 mils and so dose jade and James see that there was a portal that's RX and jade had to go threw. They went threw the portal and stopped at the gates of hell. RX and jade had to roll down there windows so that lucifer's hell hound could see who we are he seen RX and let her in he saw jade and James and stopped and sniffed jade "what's your name little one" says the hell hound "I'm jade. Jade demon I'm a daughter of lucifer's and I'm hehereo see him please let me threw" says jade "she not lying dem she one of us" says James "if you say so James you may pass" says dem the hell hound "thanks" says jade as she drives threw the gates and follows RX. They drive to an old looking castle and they get out of the car RX X Rocky and James put on their hoodies and there hoods up jade found the hood that R gave her the first day she was welcomed into the house jade puts it on and puts the hood up. "Before we go to see father I want you guys to see an old friend of mine," says RX as she walks down the road and everyone follows her. RX walked up to a black house and RX knock on the door an old lady opened the door "may I help you" says the lady "hi is Adrian here" says RX "yes but who are you" says the old lady "it's me rose Ren" says RX "Ren is that really you" says rose "ya and I've brought my two brother's and Xen and Jade" says RX "wait who's jade" says rose "she's my other sister from another mother" says RX rose looks at jade "we'll please come in" says rose "thank you" says RX and the other's rose takes another look at jade "I know who your mother is you have her eyes and you look like her too" says rose "really" says jade "yes but she's not a demon like your father nor a angel even tho she did act like one she always loved to help others no one knew what she really was but me all the other girls and guys just didn't understand her but me but to get everyone didn't know who she really was she changed her eyes to make her seem like a demon" says rose. Adrian walks downstairs and sees RX "R, X," says Adrian "Adria,n," says RX as they hug each other.