Asymptote or How did she fall

'In analytic geometry, an asymptote of a curve is a line such that the distance between the curve and the line approaches zero as they tend to infinity.'

Basically, the two lines never meet each other.

I wasn't that lucky.

I could say it doesn't hurt anymore, but that's an enormous lie. There are still moments when I think about us, what we did, what could've done. I find myself smiling or feeling sad. Oh well, it depends on the current memory.

It was very hard at first. I never loved anybody so intensly. And when I let you go, I was sure my heart was going to smash and burn.

Dead.

But, it didn't.

I'm still here, still breathing. Miracle? Hardly.

I needed another life. Just one more, not too long, but enough... so I could take back what I gave to others, so I could make right what I did wrong. So I could forgive what I haven't forgave before. I needed another chance to try and do things differently. I needed a right for another throwing, another game.

I needed another day for wishes, secret ones.

You haven't given me time. You have took it away from me. Others were hurt because of me.

I think you understand now what I meant when I said that I am regretting our past. Yes, you asked me million times, but this is the first one I'm answering truthfully. I. Am. Sorry.

It would be better if we could just walk seperated. And wait for our proof that life is beautiful.

But, it's too late now.

We started this game.

That's okay, I like playing.

The only thing that's bothering me now, I haven't realized before...

That this is a game that we can't finish.