[tori]

That all-too-familiar scent started to fill the air. I looked over to my side, where the sickly sweet scent was coming from. Looking to the others in the gym, I knew they smelt it too. In the bleachers was a single girl with orange hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and freckles littering her face and her body.
It was most definitely her. The smell was coming from her. I started walking towards the ginger, eventually running to her side. She put her hands in her head, so she didn't see me at first.
I didn't know if that was a good thing or not.
This school is scarce in omegas—this is the first female I've seen in heat in this place for at least a year. I started to feel sorry for this girl as I saw others begin to walk towards her, a lustful look in their eyes. I bared my teeth and growled, making sure nobody gets too close.
"Don't you dare try to touch her," I said in a low voice.
Before I got the chance to get physical, the gym teacher, Pay, came out of her office with a blue pen and a notepad of light pink paper. She went straight to the girl and asked her a question or two before writing a note.
"Get her to the office," Pay said to me, "To the nurse's office."
She handed me the slip, and I read the name at the top. "Matilda" it said. What a cute name...
I turned around to see her face-to-face. Her face was completely red and she wore the look all omegas wear. Horny, embarrassed, confused, and tired.
I held out my arm. "My name's Tori," I said in a monotone voice.

[matilda]

I sat, unmoving. The girl before me with the icy cold stare and silver eyes kept me in shock. And her accent—god, I could listen to her talk all day... Her thick caramel hair was half up in a ponytail, her bangs were pointed up, like horns.
Looking at her, I could barely breathe. So I looked away. God, I'm an idiot. I was breathing heavily and my face was burning up, along with my whole body. It took me a moment to realize she had her hand out to me. How long had it been there? Whatever. I took it, and she pulled be to my feet. Uncoordinated, I stumbled and fell.
I fell into her arms.
I tried to move back. I felt every single pair of eyes stare at me. Overwhelmed, I found myself pushing back tears. Luckily, it seemed as if she knew she had to get me out of there ASAP before I break down. Once in the hallway, I leaned on the wall. My knees became too weak to support me...
"Come on," Tori said impatiently. "I can carry you if you need."
I shook my head. If I get too close to her, my condition will only get worse. She sighed.
"Do you even know where the nurse's office is?" she asked me.
"N-no..."
"It's on the opposite side of where we are. If you don't let me help you we'll never get there."
I tried my best to walk, but I couldn't in any way. Eventually, I ended up on her back. My legs wrapped around her stomach and my arms were around her neck. She held my arms in place so I wouldn't fall off.
I pressed my face into her neck, a scent of strong cinnamon on her... she must be an alpha... It made slick run down my leg. Anxiety shot through me.
"L-let me down," I said.
"What?"
"I need to get off."
"Why?"
"B-because."
"No. If I let you off we'll never get to the infirmary." 
The assertive, dominant voice she had turned me on even more. Slightly whimpering, I tried not to grind into her. I knew slick had seeped through her clothes.
"We're almost there, 'Tilda," she said. I felt relief, and blushed slightly at the nickname I was given. I was almost completely still, I felt as if I could fall asleep right then and there. She felt so... gentle.
I heard mumbled voices, Tori's beautiful voice, more walking. Then I was placed down on something soft. A bed?
" 'Tilda? Are you asleep?" Tori asked with that beautiful accent. I nodded my head slighly. "Well, the nurse is gonna call your parents and hopefully they can pick you up."
I opened my eyes slighly. It was a strictly-white. A bed, a chair, and curtains separating us from the world. I looked over to Tori.
"You're an alpha... right?"
"Yep," she replied.
I sighed. "This is terrible... I'd wish to be anything other than an omega..."
"Why, exactly?"
"Because... they're always portrayed as weak... as...s-sluts... It's only been 10 minutes but I'm hating this."
"It only gets worse."
I loudly groaned. "I know..."
"Ha, but at least it only comes twice a year. Beta girls have menstrual periods monthy. And I heard it can get painful."
I nodded and fell silent.