for

[matilda]

It was a small house.

A very, very small house. The walls were made of bare wood, the carpets were worn away in the places there were carpet. It wasn't well ventilated and the wood floors were very cold. There weren't much windows, or furniture, or decorations.

And looking at Tori, who wore a huge red hoodie, ripped jeans that obviously weren't made that way and old, worn out converses, she was the best dressed one living there.

There was a total of three girls living there, along with a type of large Norwegian dog. Tori had two moms: Pauline and Patricia, and the dog's name was Haer.

As soon as I walked in, the two mothers greeted me and I was introduced.

"Is it ok if 'Tilda stays here for a bit," Tori asked. "Her parents kinda abandoned her once they found out she was an omega."

"Oh, no problem. We're always happy to have guests over," the one with a pink hoodie--Pauline--said.

"And if it's not obvious, she's in heat."

"No problem, actually."

"Thanks dad," Tori said. Patricia snickered a little bit while Pauline looked slightly angered. "I'll be showing 'Tilda around now."

Tori, with a grin on her face, tried to pull us away before her 'dad' yelled.

"I'm not a guy! I'm not even close to one!"

"Your eyebrows say otherwise," Tori said, and the yellow hoodied Patricia started to burst out laughing. Tori swore under her breath, still smiling, before pulling me up some stairs and into a room.

I was kinda envious of their obviously great relationship, parent-to-daughter wise.

My parents barely even look at me.

I sat down on a twin-sized bed. It smelled like Tori...

"This is my room," she said.

There wasn't much to it. She had a dresser, a desk, a door to a balcony, and a closet. In a corner was a sleeping dog in a small red bed. Next to that was a food and water bowl.

Tori showed me where the bathroom was, along with other important stuff. She said that if I get hungry I could grab a snack anytime. Something I was never allowed to. And dinners were all held together, as a family. Pauline was a very good cook, to be honest. I only had microwaved meals for the longest time, I was glad to be able to take a break from those.

Before me and Tori were shooed off into her room, I was pulled aside. Pauline brought me to her room and took out a bottle of pills.

"I forgot to mention this to you earlier," she began saying. "I have some heat suppressant pills I'd let you use, if you'd like to. They work only 80% of the time, though."

She handed me a bottle.

"You don't have to, just so you know. I'd understand if you don't want to. Many omegas and alphas stray away from them."

I took them and thanked her very much. They barely know me and they treat me like family. I took them with me as I went back to Tori's room.

I forgot to knock, and ended up opening it to a shirtless Tori. As soon as I saw she was changing, I shut the door immediately. It didn't take long for her to open the door again, now in shorts and a tank top, holding her hoodie.

"I-I... I'm sorry!" I stammered, my face red.

She shook her hand. "It's fine."

A moment passed before talking again. "You can sleep on my bed tonight, I'll be on the couch downstairs."

I shook my head in agreement and I let her pass by me.

"If you don't have any clothes you could sleep in, you could borrow some shorts from my dresser. Just... don't snoop around too much," she said before walking down the stairs.

It felt so weird. They were all being so kind and generous to me, I thought as I sat down on Tori's bed. I wasn't used to this. I felt hesitant to do most things at first, but it didn't take a full day for me to become accustomed to the way it was here.

After reading the pill bottle, I took one and swallowed it just like that. It didn't take that long for the effects to kick in. I took a pair of soft, white shorts and my purple hoodie to sleep in. It didn't take that long for me to eventually fall unconscious.