†Chapter Three| - 16+

You then gently shook Taeyong's sleeping figure, resulting him to wake up confused, but then rubbed his eyes, sitting up and looking outside and around, then noticing we were in the car finally getting out with Taeyong's arm supported, around both of your necks, walking to the door gradually.

Johnny then knocked on the brown oak drenched door, resulting your Brother to open it seconds later, shocked.

Afterwards, "Y-Y/N.. what are you doing here?" Your older brother questioned while stuttering nervously, still with a shocked expression all over his face.

"She's here to move back in, again Jaemin.." 

"What?" The younger boy, exclaimed to his Hyung. 

"Shes going to be living here again, and Taeyong is going to move in with us as well as Y/N" Johnny told the boy, resulting to Jaemin to open the door further to allow us three into the house.  

As soon as we took a step into the enormous house, memories came flashing back into my mind. 

<Flashback>

"Yah! Y/N someone is here for you!" You heard your brother shouting. You slowly got up going downstairs to see Johnny sitting on the couch again with swollen eyes. He looked at you shocked as you brought your suitcase down with you.

..

Jaemin: "Enjoy your trip! Don't worry Rin told me everything about you two going to Hawaii for a couple weeks! I said it's fine for me." He just smiled as you saw Johnny in the corner of your eyes looking at you. You finally left to the car, waving goodbye to Jaemin.

..

As soon as you wave goodbye, you finally start crying as you still feel really sore. 

<End of Flaskback>

Suddenly, you felt a arm on your right shoulder, making you snap right back into reality , turning your direction to who ever is holding your shoulder.

Taeyong 

"Y/N do you feel alright? You kinda spaced out, ever since we took a couple of steps into the house.." Taeyong asked, still his arms around both of your necks. 

"U-Uhm I'm alright, Taeyong. But let's get you down on the sofa to rest, eh?" You asked the boy in the middle of you and Johnny.

"Sure"

<Time Skip>

<Flashback>

You woke up in the middle of the night hearing strange noises coming from the next room you, so you went into the hallway and went closer to the noise.

It was coming from Johnny's room. "Y-Y/N.. hmm.."

You knocked on his door, suddenly the strange noises stopped. You pushed the door to see a naked Johnny laying on his bed stroking his dick, eyes filled with lust. I want to run, but he grabbed my wrist pushing my on his bed roughly. "Y-Yah.. Oppa?" You yelped.

Johnny: "Y/N I know you want this." He said trying to lift your shirt up. You screamed, but he put his hand over your mouth. "Shh... he won't hear you, he's fast asleep.." He said stroking your stomach. "O-Oppa.. Please stop..!" You cried as he finally lifted your shirt up, revealing your red laced bra, you tried covering yourself but he moved your arms away. "Don't worry.. you're beautiful..."

Y/N: "Jaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemin!" You cried for help. But Johnny slapped your thigh. "Sh.. sweatheart, he can't hear you." He said finally leaving a trail of kisses from your neck to your shorts. You pushed him away, then run up to the door. Of course it failed. He just grabbed your wrist facing your back to him on the bed. "You've been an naughty kitten for daddy? do you want a punishment?" 

<End of Flashback>

You then woke up sweating, and crying. But then all of a sudden, Johnny came barging in your bedroom, looking worried. 

"Y/N! Are you alright?!" Johnny asked, while panting heavily, placing both of his sweaty palms on his knees, bending down still looking over to your crying, petrified face. 

"I-I just had a nightmare.. no need to worry about it" You explained,  to the worried looking boy. 

"Oh, alright but would you want to lay next to you, until you fall asleep, and feel less scared?" He then asked you, resulting you to nod your head quickly. Johnny then made his way over to your bed, laying on top of the covers of the bed, putting an arm underneath your head, finally closing your eyes, falling asleep for that night..

Continues...