†Chapter Nine| -

You then stood on the wet, drenched leafs, as you looked at and around at your surroundings. Enormous trees, wet drenched floor, a couple of little houses to probably to stay in for the night, and the sun near the bottom of the blue, dimmed sky. Shining throughout the trees. 

"Let's goooo!" Johnny shouted, while running towards the little houses swinging his arms around, with his bags in his hands in the process. 

Then, you dropped to the bed, falling asleep due to the long ride

<FLASHBACK>

Saw a young looking boy, wearing all black clothes, looking up to your window with a piece of metal pipe in his hands, secured tightly by his fist looking shape.

You immediately shut your window curtains, panting heavily and non stoppable, as you made your way quickly down the hallway to Taeyong's room, knocking hardly, only enough to let him hear, while tears kept falling down your cheeks, feeling nervous, and alarmed.

"Hey Hey Hey! Why are you crying? It's the middle of the night?!" He whispered, but loudly at the same time, so you could only hear him.

"S-Someone is outside..." You managed to get out, taking him to your room, opening up the curtains to only a pitch black street, with the metal pipe which the man held earlier, on the concrete floor in the wet rain.

"Uhm.. no ones here, Y/N, are you sure it wasn't just a dream, or your imagination?" Taeyong said, rubbing his eyes while looking outside of the window in the pitch black, gloomy street.

"I'm pretty sure I did see him Taeyong, I think it's the guy that keeps texting me!" You shouted with fear.

"Well, next time you see him, call me or text me, or alarm me to know alright?"

"B-But could you stay in here, just for tonight of course..." You hoped. He nodded, making his way over to the curtains, shutting them, laying down in bed with you, your face in his chest and slowly falling fast asleep.'

.....

You woke up in the middle of the night hearing strange noises coming from the next room you, so you went into the hallway and went closer to the noise.

It was coming from Johnny's room. "Y-Y/N.. hmm.."

You knocked on his door, suddenly the strange noises stopped. You pushed the door to see a naked Johnny laying on his bed stroking his dick, eyes filled with lust. I want to run, but he grabbed my wrist pushing my on his bed roughly. "Y-Yah.. Oppa?" You yelped.

Johnny: "Y/N I know you want this." He said trying to lift your shirt up. You screamed, but he put his hand over your mouth. "Shh... he won't hear you, he's fast asleep.." He said stroking your stomach. "O-Oppa.. Please stop..!" You cried as he finally lifted your shirt up, revealing your red laced bra, you tried covering yourself but he moved your arms away. "Don't worry.. you're beautiful..."

Y/N: "Jaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemin!" You cried for help. But Johnny slapped your thigh. "Sh.. sweatheart, he can't hear you." He said finally leaving a trail of kisses from your neck to your shorts. You pushed him away, then run up to the door. Of course it failed. He just grabbed your wrist facing your back to him on the bed. "You've been an naughty kitten for daddy? do you want a punishment?"

<END OF FLASHBACK>

You woke up, on the cold damp floor, full of leafs all around you, the enormous trees surrounding you, noises that made you curious and scared, bushes making noises as something or someone is watching you, and you're maybe not alone..

And to your horror, you looked over to your right and saw that boy...