†Chapter Eight| -

Straight after you finished your delicious chocolate pancakes, you got up from the couch, making your way towards the stairs to your bedroom to pack the things that are needed for the camping trip, and getting dressed in the process. 

<Time skip> 

You are now currently seated in the car, with the three boys Taeyong, Jaemin and Johnny. 

Then, after probably less than four hours of being in the car, fast asleep, you'd had finally reached your destination

Then, after probably less than four hours of being in the car, fast asleep, you'd had finally reached your destination. But then suddenly, you remembered. 

<FLASHBACK>

'Saw a young looking boy, wearing all black clothes, looking up to your window with a piece of metal pipe in his hands, secured tightly by his fist looking shape.

You immediately shut your window curtains, panting heavily and non stoppable, as you made your way quickly down the hallway to Taeyong's room, knocking hardly, only enough to let him hear, while tears kept falling down your cheeks, feeling nervous, and alarmed.

"Hey Hey Hey! Why are you crying? It's the middle of the night?!" He whispered, but loudly at the same time, so you could only hear him.

"S-Someone is outside..." You managed to get out, taking him to your room, opening up the curtains to only a pitch black street, with the metal pipe which the man held earlier, on the concrete floor in the wet rain.

"Uhm.. no ones here, Y/N, are you sure it wasn't just a dream, or your imagination?" Taeyong said, rubbing his eyes while looking outside of the window in the pitch black, gloomy street.

"I'm pretty sure I did see him Taeyong, I think it's the guy that keeps texting me!" You shouted with fear.

"Well, next time you see him, call me or text me, or alarm me to know alright?"

"B-But could you stay in here, just for tonight of course..." You hoped. He nodded, making his way over to the curtains, shutting them, laying down in bed with you, your face in his chest and slowly falling fast asleep.'

<END OF FLASHBACK>

"Are you coming out or what?" Taeyong clicked his fingers in front of you, causing you to snap back into reality, slowly nodding. "Alright.."