CHAPTER 7

And it's your baby.

It wasn't probably the best time to say this to him but I have been waiting for a week for him to learn it.

He looked at me.

What?

We are having a baby!

B-but why? How? We used didn't we?

Does it matter?

Yes Jen! It does matter. I was planning lots of things on our future to make with you, but you are pregnant!

Aren't you happy Justin?

It's too early, I don't want to take care of a baby, I want to live my life.

Was he serious?

Justin, we have been married until 5 years. I think it's the time.

I'm sorry but I am not ready to be a father of your baby.

My baby??? It's our baby Justin!

You have to get an abortion.

No! I want to have this baby. I shouted.

I'm sorry Jen, I can't take care of it.

I was tearing up slowly.

I am having this baby Justin, and I don't care if you are going to be next to me or not.

I am sorry.

He put his hand up and got into a taxi. Left me alone in all of the darkness, with my tears and with the biggest responsibility of taking care of the baby.

I pressed my back to the wall and put my head up. I closed my eyes and started to cry. I thought that was what he wanted, with this baby we could have reconnect but.. he's gone. I felt a hand on my left hand and opened my eyes, Brad was here. I hugged him like a baby and started to cry on his shoulder.

I thought-

Shhh, you don't have to tell me.

I got closer to him and pressed my head against to his shoulder.

Can we go to your house?

Oh sure.

He hold my hand and we walked to his car. We didn't talk, listened to the music all the way trough home. He gave me a long tshirt, we sat on the couch while we were cuddling each other.

Thank you.

For what? He asked.

For being there for me.

He kissed my head.

Okay I am going to bed.

Good night baby.

Umm, can I hug you and sleep?

He smiled.

Of course.

After all of this time I was feeling like the way it used to be, there weren't enough words to explain how much I have missed him. I got under the blanket and he did too.

Brad?

Hmm?

I am pregnant.

He looked at me and smiled, he leaned on and gave me a small kiss.

That baby is going to be so perfect to be true.

Justin doesn't want it, but I want this baby.

I'll take care of you and the baby if you ever need to.

But it's not yours.

Doesn't matter, I love it as the way I love you.

I smiled. I would never think of getting together with him again after all, but now I was trusting him. Because he has changed. He pulled me closer to himself. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Good morning.

He came into my room with a plate full of roses and pancakes, which are my favorite.

Good morning. Aww, that's really nice of you! Thank you.

He sat down next to me and watched me eating.

Do you want to go outside for a walk? I asked.

Why not!

I finished my breakfast and stole some jeans from Brad which were extremely big and looked really weird on me.

Hope we don't get caught by the paps. I smiled while I was putting on one of his t-shirts.

You look cute. He smiled.

We went out and started to walk, it was February so it was really cold. Brad was living a little bit out of the city so there wasn't lots of people and crowd who could see us both walking together. We walked in to a small coffee house which was warm and had really nice coffee. I ordered an Americano and he ordered Latte as usual. We would order two different things and we would share it.

So how have you been feeling lately?

I am good, I haven't been feeling anything.

Did you see the doctor?

No, I got an appointment for tonight. Umm, I was thinking maybe you can come with me?

Yeah sure! I'd love to.

When our coffees came we drowned into a deep chat and talked for 2 hours straight. By the time we were leaving the coffee house we realized that it has been raining really fast and we have to walk to the house.

Okay are you ready? He asked.

We aren't going out, are we?

Yes, we are.

I grabbed his hand and put the coat on my head. We started to run while the rain kept getting faster and faster. When we came home we were like we just got out of the shower, everything we had was wet, our hairs, our coats, our bags.

I hate rain.

Yeah so do I.

OK just take your clothes off and you can dry your hair in the bathroom, I am going to bring you new clothes.

Yes, thank you.

I got into the bathroom and tide my hair, so it wasn't going to wet my new clothes. I took my shoes off and then my t-shirt, my bra. The door knocked when I was on my pants. He could come here I mean we have seen each other naked so many times didn't we?

Come in. I said.

He saw me and;

Whoa, haven't seen you like that in a while. He smiled.

He came closer to me and started to kiss me, I dropped all of the things I had on my hand and I got closer to himself.