🌸 Twelve

T h i r d p e r s o n 's P o v

"Taeyong-ah..." Yeri called him

Its been two weeks since that scene happened. It was already friday and yeri still had a problem with taeyong—with her friends too.

Yeri been trying to talk to him every time she had a chance but it seems taeyong really got mad neither disappointed on her decisions and she's been acting this past weeks. Being a bestfriend, taeyong really thinks he didn't do anything wrong he even tried to protect her from jungkook but it really seems she wants to hurt herself.

"Are you still mad? Come on, its been weeks. Can't you please forget that?" Yeri said and held his wrist trying to stop him from closing his locker.

"Think and don't talk to me." Taeyong said and shook his hand from her and walk away.

Yeri got left there and just staring at his bestfriend's back.

"What in the world did I do?" She sadly said.

Taeyong didn't know that yeri had already a realization this past few days without talking to him. She already realize everything, everything she does from the start everything she said to taeyong to her friends and of course to jungkook. She hit her cheeks thinking of those and hoping that hitting herself, she will regret it and disapear from this nightmare.

She looked at her watch, "I still have time to be at joy unnie's room." She said as she half running.

Yeri knows that her friends wasn't mad at her because they still had their conversation sometimes but somethings seems wrong, she knew they'll disapointent at her just like taeyong.

"Dong doongie unnie, are you and unnies are free later for lunch?" Yeri said

Joy stop at her doing because of yeri's sudden outburst in front of her desk. Joy looked up her and said,

"Yeri-ah, I'm sorry. I don't have time to eat because of these papers I am checking, Mrs. Kwon needed this in hour." Joy slightly smiled and immediately looked down and back what she is doing.

Yeri sigh and turn her body ready to leave until joy talked,

"I'm not mad, yerim. I'd just giving you time to reflect on things."

"Hey you ladies and gentlemennnnn!!" Jhope shouted right after he comes inside their dorm.

"You human sized hoarse low your voice, I'm thinking!" Jimin closed his eyes firmly and pointed at his forehead.

"Like you have a brain?" Jhope talked back and dance some weird dance moves that he's the only one knows

Jimin stand up from his seat and fought back teasing their so called sunshine.

BTS whole members are here thinking are talking seriously except the two, jhope and jimin.

The reason why their having a serious talk, it is because of the whole yeri thing especially what happened last two weeks ago.

"Are you even real yeri? He's a fucking jerk! You're unbelievable! He's the one whose been causing you harm all this time and you're okay with that?!"

After that taeyong had said, jin came beside jungkook and whispered, "Come on, let's get out of here."

As jin said that bangtan started to go away from the big scene with jungkook wipping his lips from the smack he received earlier.

"From now on, don't ever talk to me. I can't handle you anymore, I'm done." Taeyong added causing yeri to finally tear up while everyone gasp and whispered.

Most of the people at their school knew that taeyong and yeri are bestfriend, few thought that their are together and in a relationship.

Taeyong and some of his friends started get their feet away from them neither the students watching them at the first place.

"Food is ready! Come on guys let's eat!" Jin shouted and took his apron off his body

"Wow! This looks nice hyung! Its so much better than our canteen's food taste like!" Jimin said and properly sat on the ground preparing himself for eating.

"Why we didn't attend class this day?" Taehyung asked not remembering anything

"Because yoongi hyung had a nightmare last night so he need to make it up and sleep again later." Jimin said and started picking his food until someone hit his head preventing him to eat his food.

"Yah! Who Did that?!" Jimin shouted

"Me, have a problem with that mochi?" Rapmoon said

"Hehehe nothing hyung. Come on let's eat!" Jimin fakely smiled

They started to eat the delicious food jin had prepared except, jungkook.

"Psst! Should we ask him or nah?" Jhope asked with alot of foods in his mouth

"No. Just let him be with himself and reflect on the things happening this past few days such as the things happened before, on their past. He will move on after that and forget he need to forget." Suga seriously said while looking at his food and picking it.

They all looked at jungkook whose seating at the couch and watching some various variety show then looked back at suga.

"How about when he still can't forget her? All about the things that connected to her, will it be still okay?" Jin said

"Its been 2 years how come jungkook still thinking about what happened on halla?" Rapmoon asked

"Don't you remember hyung?! Because yeri has to do with halla's dea—" Jimin said but his sentence got cut when jungkook make his way inside his room

They all looked at each other wide eyes.

"I told you just to shut your mouth and eat!" Rapmoon said and smack jimin's shoulder

____

ig & twt: @seoullala