1

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

" I just want you to stay "

-BLACK PINK

°•°•°•°•°•°★

"Do you really need to go?" Lisa pouted and jennie chuckled and pecks lisa's lips

"Yes baby, im sorry"

"But why? I need your attention, i need you tonight please! I will give you anything you want! all you want is me right?" she asked trying to seduce jennie, the latter snake her hand on lisa's waist as lisa put her arms on jennie shoulder loosely

"Sounds tempting but, no" She remove her hand on lisa's waist making the latter stomp her feet like a child. She jump on the bed and jennie sighed, she walks to the bed and pecks lisa's nape "Come on baby, i really need to go to this party. Its been a while and yoongi oppa and the others are waiting for me you said yes yesterday..."

"But that was yesterday unnie!" She yelled and jennie sigh, 'why is lisa always like this?'

"Come on, Just this one. I promise to not drink and come home before eleven and we will go watch and wait for our anniversary" She said looking at her watch where it says '7:48 pm'
Lisa sighs, there's nothing she can do after all so she nod making jennie smile she kiss lisa's lips and the latter didnt hesitate to kiss back. Jennie pulled away first and cup's lisa's cheeks "Do you trust me...?" She asked and lisa nod "I will not break that trust okay? I only love you and if someone do hit up with me in the club i will not hesitate to kill them dont worry"

Lisa giggles and nod "Be home before eleven" she said and pecks jennie's lips who nod. A car honk was heard and jennie knows its her cue and lisa smiled before nodding at jennie who smiled "And oh unnie!"

She yelled and jennie looked at her "I love you..." she said and jennie grinned "I love you too" jennie walks out of the house and lisa quickly run to the kitchen and prepare everything.

"Lets do this" she giggled.

•✨•

Oohhhh Angsty *wink wonk*