11

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

It's bitter and painful
But I put you in my heart

-SURAN

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

"Who are you?"

The question keeps repeating on jennie's head as she stares at the confused lisa sitting on the bed, She gulp as she turn around but before she leave a chuckle stop her

"I use to just run away before, When we you got home after the night you cheated and that was my biggest mistake you know why?" She asked looking at the window beside her "Because nothing good happends after that, i sould have just talk to you and let you explain but no i let my pride took over me, dont let yourself do that to you too, babe"

Jennie sobs loudly making lisa chuckles opening her arms "What are you waiting in there?" She asked smiling and jennie quickly run towards her hugging her tight

"Im really—"

"Shh, no more sorry, Its done. I forgave you a few minutes ago" She replied making jennie look at lisa's mom

"I now know where lisa got the— aww!" She groans looking at lisa almost glaring but when she saw the latter was raising her eyebrows she cant do anything, after all she's so whipped for her.
"Mom can you leave us alone?" She asked politely smiling at her mom who nods and walks out of the room leaving them, She then look at jennie smiling a bit "Im going to...trust you again, Im going to love you again, im going to fall inlove with this stupid idot named jennie again and im not gonna regret it."

Jennie hug her tight "I never thought that you will forgive me your pride is really hi—aww!" She groans again rubbing her arms that just got punched by lisa "Im just kidding!" She sighs

"Im gonna be stupid again for loving a douche bag like you" She sighs shaking her head making jennie pout

"Hey! Im not a douche bag"

"You are"

"Im not!"

"You. Are." Lisa glared at her making her nod

"I am a douche bag, i should change my name to a douche bag because now you called me a douche bag and——"

Her rambling stop as lisa rolled her eyes playfully and pulled her for a passionate kiss making the both of them smile into it.

"I miss this" Jennie smiled pecking lisa's forehead

"Huh?" Lisa asked looking up at jennie

"I miss this, us being close. You dont know how scared i was when you left me, when you run on the other side of the street, when you told me to wait for you for five hours. I fucking love you Kim Lisa, i know i cant take back what happend before but hey we can change it we can make new memories, we can trust at each other again."

"That sound sexual"

"Your brain is really sexual, you always ini—"

"Shut up!" Lisa groaned kissing jennie again making the latter smirk

"Nice move Mrs. Kim" She said smirking playfully making lisa laugh.

Maybe, maybe forgiving someone is not that hard; after all we all do mistakes but people forgives us.

Maybe, maybe trusting someone isnt hard. You just need to make yourself believe in it.

Even if you'll get hurt or not.

Because after all, loving needs trusting.

I think its the end?o h i dk hahaha idk what im even doing but i already told y'all that this is short, and when i say short its short.