3

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

" Baby im sorry "

-2ne1

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

Jennie groaned as soon as she opened her eyes "Fuck my head aches where am i?" She asked after smelling the toxicated room she was in, She look at her left making her yelp as she saw a girl which is no where near lisa even if she's drunk. She stand up and saw that she's naked she quickly grab her clothes wear it then she runs outside and call a cab "fuck fuck fuck" she repeatedly bang her head on the cab's window.

After a few minutes, They arrived at their house she quickly payed the taxi and run towards the house. "Li-lisa? Baby?" She yelled but no one answer. She walks to the kitchen and saw the table with full of foods making her much guilty than she is. "i fucked up so much"

She quickly run towards their bedroom and opened it silently "Baby...?" she heard muffled noises and sobs making her heart clench tight. She walks to the bed and sit down on the other side "Bab—"

"dont you dare call me that and dont even lay your dirty fucking finger on me" she yelled, Jennie hugged her while saying sorry repeatedly.

"I didnt do anything i swear i just fell as—"

"bullshit!" lisa yelled while laughing she stand up and grab her phone on the bedside table and opened her gallery "Someone send this to me. Now tell me that this isnt you because did you see that!?" she zoom in the picture "Thats your necklace with my name on it"

"li-lisa..."

"i trusted you jennie, I trusted you... And im not going to be stupid again for trusting you. You broke my trust and so does my heart. This relationship is done" she sob endlessly while looking at jennie dead in the eyes "Ma-maybe your friends are right, We arent for each other. Maybe destiny is just a bitch who taught that this will work out im just a poor girl who works at the convenience store at the end of the street you are the rich girl who was so tired and have no choice that you bought in there and saw me but thats it i wish we just saw each other and we didnt meet again after that. Did you see how your friends dislike me? How your family told me i dont deserve you cause maybe jennie they are right... This is your life, go to parties, fuck any girl you like, One night stands are your things and marriage isnt im sorry but this isnt for me" she remove her ring and put it on jennie's hand.

Jennie hugged and her and shake her head repeatedly "Li-lisa n-no please! Youre the one for me you'll always be please. You changed me baby no one ever did that your my life with out you im nothing dont leave me"

"But jennie, you broke my trust. You broke my heart, and you kill me and i will die everyday if i stay with you. I will just remember how you fucking cheated on me." she remove jennie's hand on her waist and walks out of the room leaving a dying jennie.

•✨•

I should be generous i think?