6

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

" i'm yours, you're mine "

-GOT 7

•°•°•°•°•°•°★

Jennie chuckled as lisa snuggle more on her neck, she silently played with her hair smiling.

Lisa groan and slowly open her eyes as she yelp and push jennie making her fall on the floor "What am i doing here!?" She glared at jennie grabbing the blanket closer to her body "omygosh! Why am i wearing only this?" She look at her clothes seeing her wearing a thin shirt and shorts as she glared at jennie "did some—"

"Nothing" jennie cut her off sighing "and its not like nothing ever happend to us"

Lisa scoffs "but its different now"

"What is different now?"

Lisa look away and put her knees closer to her chest "You-you cheated on me now, its much different i dont know if i can trust you again"

"But you can! Youre just afraid!" She shouted making lisa flinch, and that little flinch lisa made makes her heart hurt a little, who am i kidding? It hurts a lot seeing lisa being scared of her.

Before even if she's shouting, lisa will just happily skip and peck her lips like she arent even mad.

But now...

She realized what she done so she silently crawl towards her "Babe—"

"No-no go away..." Lisa said sobbing making her want to stab herself even more

"Baby listen to me first, i know i did it. I know i broke your heart already... But baby just give me another chance let me prove myself to you. I dont mind courting you again, lets start again? From the start from nothing please? Just one more chance"

And here she is now, knocking on lisa's house nervously with a boquet on her hands just like the old times, just like when she first started courting her.

A minute passed and the door flung open, lisa is standing inside it looks like she just woke up and raise a brow seeing jennie.

Her just woke up form didnt even bother jennie as she smiled at lisa "Goodmorning Lisa" She said and lisa moves aside for her to come in

As she enter she saw lisa's mom sitting on the old couch fresh from her operation just looking at her "What are you doing here?" Lisa's mom doesnt even wants to sound mean, of course jennie payed for her operation but that doesnt change the fact that she cheated on her precious daughter "I would like to thankyou for paying for my operation and doing such thing but how dare you cheat on my daughter? Is she not enough? She gave you everything—"

"Mom!" Chae sighed cutting her off and walking towards her "Let them talk alright? We dont know what happend but lets go." She guided her glaring mom to her room leaving jennie

Lisa appeared after a second all dressed up, as she sit on the couch infront of jennie "What brings you here? Do you want anything?" Lisa asked smiling at her making her smile too, heart beating too fast. Its the first time, first fucking time lisa smiled at her after what happend and its giving her hope

"I want to—"

"Lisa?" Jennie and lisa look at the door seeing bambam, Lisa grinned and walk towards him smiling

"Bammy!" She said and pinch his cheeks making jennie roll her eyes "What do you need?"

"I was about to ask you to go out with me but youre... Busy i think?"

Jennie then ears pearked up and ready to answer that yes, lisa is indeed busy but what shock her is lisa's answer

"No im not, Jennie will go now she just drop somethings right unnie?" Jennie wants to smack her head because she just disrespected her but respected her you get it? Ah same with jennie.

She nod, even tho she dont want to and stand up walking towards the door purposely bumping her shoulders on bambam as she pecks lisa's forehead "We will talk later Mrs. Kim" and then she left sulking

The two look at each other and bursted out laughing as jennie started driving off "Did you see how jealous she is?" Bambam said holding his stomach while laughing "wait why are we even doing this?"

Lisa sighs and looks outside, sighing "I just want to see if she deserves a second chance" she smiled at bambam

"But you're still her's right?" He asked looking at lisa who nods

"Im her's." 

This is a day old fanfic and wow, its gaining attention already. Im proud. Lol.