~6

The group laughed, walking their way back to the dorms. "Don't forget that we have to record tomorrow." Jackson said, before they separated from the girls. JB looked to Youngjae who was looking down at his feet and pouting.

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked, also noticing Youngjae's pouting face. Youngjae looked up at Jackson.

"It's not fair that the girls got a prize and we didn't." Youngjae whined. JB and Jackson looked at each other and laughed.

Is he really a college student? JB thought.

"Oh, I know." JB said, shocking Youngjae a bit. "How about we go again another time. Just the three of us." He suggested with a smile.

"No no no no no no!" Jackson waving his hands. JB tilted his head, his eyebrow raised and Youngjae did the same. "I'm just gonna end up third wheeling while you guys be all lovey-dovey." He said, crossing his arms.

Youngjae laughed and started hitting Jackson. His face, however, was turned to Jackson so JB couldn't see Youngjae's pink bushing face. JB felt his face heat up. "What about you and Bambam?" Youngjae teased. Jackson gasped, quickly motioning him to shush.

"Bambam?" JB giggled at the odd sounding name.

"It's a code name for someone he has a crush on." Youngjae whispered, smirking at the shocked Jackson. "I do not have a crush on Bambam!" Jackson said, hitting him repeatedly.

These are college students? JB thought to himself.

They continued on chatting until they reached their dorms.

"I'm going now. I'll see you guys tomorrow." JB said, opening the door.

Before closing the door, he yelled, "Thanks for helping me break out of my shell."

Youngjae and Jackson turned back and smiled. He then closed the door, a wide smile on his face.

When he looked inside he saw that Mark was sitting beside another guy at his desk. They were talking about something when Mark turned and saw JB.

"Hi Bummie~" Mark said, his hair messy. The guy beside him looked back, his cheeks were tinted pink and his eyes crinkled when he smiled.

"Who's he?" JB said, nodding his head to the guy who shared the seat with Mark. Mark looked to the mysterious dark-haired guy then looked back to JB.

"This is Jinyoung." Mark said with a smile, "He's in my group for the project."

Jinyoung waved to him, turning back to his laptop. "You should clean this." He said, pointing out the mess on Mark's desk.

"Are you my mom?" He scoffed, standing up to clean his desk.

"I'm your mom. Come on, have a seat." Jinyoung suddenly said, pulling Mark onto his lap. Mark sighed, Jinyoung resting his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Ew." JB said, laughing at the two before flopping onto the bed. 'I wonder how coco is doing' he suddenly thought, checking his phone.

-choiyj is offline

He sighed, placing his phone down. I'll just ask her tomorrow.