~38

Sorry for not publishing lately :(

----

"I can't believe it's finally over." Jovie sighed, sipping her drink. Music blasted in the background.

Youngjae smiled, "It was fun while it lasted." He said, causing Tess to roll her eyes.

"I guess that means we won't see each other for a while."  Youngjae sighed.

"Thank goodness!" Tess sighed. Everyone glared at her and she shrugged, "What? Everyone was thinking it."

"Why did we even invite her?" Jackson asked, scratching his head in frustration.

Tess scoffed, "Since you don't want me here so bad then I'll leave." She said standing up.

"Wait." JB said, grabbing her wrist. "Can you just stop being annoying for a little while so we can end this?"

She pulled her arm away from him. "I'm ending it now. Being dragged into a club just to be in your sappy goodbye speech is killing me."

JB looked back at them. "I knew she was a lost cause." 

"Whatever, it's better off without her." Jackson rolled his eyes.

Youngjae smiled, "Cheers for a successful film." He said before they clunked their drinks together and chugged it down.

"Wow, that's strong."

-

"Jaebum!" Youngjae yelled as he struggled to bring him into his dorm.

"Youngjae?" Mark quickly stood up and headed to the two. "Drunk?"

Youngjae nodded and Mark lifted him onto his bed. JB groaned, trying to sit up before Youngjae pushed him back down. "I told you not to drink so much."

Mark giggled, going heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked. Mark turned around, "To Jinyoung."

He looked over to JB and winked before leaving. Youngjae was a bit confused but shrugged it off and went to get JB some water.

Youngjae handed it to him and he finished in one gulp. "Now rest, I'm going to Jackson."

"No." JB whined. "Stay."

JB pouted and nuzzled against Youngjae's back. "I want some alone time with you." 

Youngjae huffed, "Jaeb-" He was interrupted by soft lips that met his in a soft kiss.

"That was surprisingly okay for a drunk." Youngjae said, wiping his mouth. "But your breath reeks of alcohol." He said, pushing him away.

But just as Youngjae was about to stand up, he was pulled back onto the bed by JB, his legs and arms wrapping around him. "Are you actually drunk?"

"No." JB whispered, giggling at himself.

"You little-" He said, struggling to get out of JB's embrace.

"A little longer please." JB whined. Youngjae gave in and settled in the warmth of his embrace. "You pretended to be drunk so you could hug me?"

"No, I pretended to be drunk so you would take me back to the dorm and pamper me." He explained.

"Then why did Mark wink at you." Youngjae asked.

Jb smirked, "'Cause he knows that that's not all I want."

Youngjae blushed at the thought.

"I don't know if I'm ready."

"Ready?" JB asked with a smirk.

"You know... I've never done it before." Youngjae said, mumbling the last part. 

JB burst out in laughter. "That's what you thought?" He said, causing a bit of confusion in Youngjae. He laughed more and Youngjae grew redder.

"If that wasn't what you wanted then what do you want from me?" He yelled, hitting the older. "Why'd you have to make it sound weird!?"

JB looked to him and Youngjae stopped when their eyes met. JB leaned towards Youngjae's ear. "But if you really want to. We could." He whispered, sending chills down Youngjae's spine.

They looked into each other's eyes and Youngjae froze. JB smiled at how flustered Youngjae was. "Well..." Youngjae said, biting his lip.

JB noticed and looked away. "Gosh, if you do that then I won't be able to control myself." He mumbled. He turned back and Youngjae's face was very close to his. "You don't like it when I tease you?" He smirked, lifting JB's shirt.

"Jae-"

"What happened Bum?" Youngjae asked,  placing his hand on JB's. "Afraid of a little smut?"

JB's eyes widened and he quickly stood up. Youngjae pouted, thinking that maybe JB didn't like it. Then he heard the door lock, and JB went over to him.

"You asked for it."