~23

This gif was too cute not to add

Ok back to the chapter.

Youngjae went into his dorm, a slight blush on his face.

He went over to his bed and covered his face with a pillow. Jackson smiled, knowing that underneath the pillow was a smiling face.

"What's up-" Jackson was about to ask about what happened when Youngjae suddenly screamed into the pillow.

"You scared me." Jackson said, his hand against his chest.

"You wouldn't believe what just happened." Youngjae said, sitting up.

"What happened?" Jackson asked, also sitting up.

"Me and JB made up." Youngjae said before falling back onto his bed and kicking his feet.

"You really are just a girl in a guy's body, aren't you?' Jackson said, happy that Youngjae finally had a smile on his face.

"That's not all. Youngjae squealed. "He kissed me."

"No way!" Jackson said, jumping up from the bed.

"So when's the date?" Jackson asked.

"What date?"

"Gosh, this guy is useless." Jackson sighed, "He didn't plan a date?"

"We aren't even a thing yet." Youngjae mumbled.

"He didn't even ask you to- This guy is totally useless." Jackson said, face palming himself.

"Calm down. We just made up." Youngjae said, laughing a bit.

"You know what? Tomorrow, we're gonna go to that film room and get you a boyfriend." Jackson said, snapping his fingers.

Youngjae laughed, hitting Jackson a bit.

-

Youngjae was pushed through the doors by Jackson, inside was JB fixing the equipment. Youngjae looked back at Jackson who gave him a thumbs up before closing the doors.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and headed toward JB. "H-hi." Youngjae said, causing JB to jump.

"You have to warn me before coming up to me." JB said. Youngjae laughed nervously.

"So.." Youngjae said awkwardly. "You need any help?"

JB smiled, looking to him.

"Help me carry this box." JB said, gripping onto a large box. Youngjae nodded, holding the other side.

They carried it to the side, looking away from each other. They glanced at each other, catching the other's attention. "S-so..." JB said.

"I was wondering. Do you wanna-"

"Hey guys!" Tess said, skipping through the doors.

Jackson followed behind her, mouthing 'i'm sorry' to Youngjae. Youngjae shook his head. His heart was still pounding in anticipation.

JB sighed, his heart also pounding.

Ask him out, ya doof. JB remembered Mark saying.

JB looked up at Youngjae who was talking to Jackson. He breathed out, walking towards him. You got this JB, he thought to himself.

"Youngjae-"

"Jaebum! Youngjae is probably busy. Can you help me out?" Tess asked, holding onto JB's arm.

JB looked to Youngjae. I guess he does look busy, he thought. He looked back to Tess. "Sure, what do you need?"

"Great! I just need help with something over there." She said, pulling him in the other direction.

I know what you're up to JB. I'm sorry but as long as I'm here, Youngjae is not an option.

-A/N

muahahahaha