~34

Ew, more cheese.

I also didn't edit this so beware

~~

He looked around and found Youngjae sitting alone.

He walked up to him and took a seat beside him. "Why?" Youngjae said, looking to him.

"I don't know. I just panicked." JB said.

"It's fine, I guess." He sighed. 

"I really like you Youngjae." JB said, "I'm sorry that I keep messing up."

"I know you were mad because I was hanging out with other people. But I promise, they don't mean as much to me as you do."

Youngjae smiled a JB's words.

"And don't listen to June, I would never trade you for anyone or anything in the world." He said.

"Not even a front row seat to a GOT7 concert?" Youngjae asked, his eyes looking up at him.

"Well..."

Youngjae hit him, causing JB to let out a small laugh. "I'm kidding!"

"I feel bad for Jovie. She didn't deserve being tricked." Youngjae said, looking down.

JB suddenly felt a wave of guilt hit him again and he let out a sigh. "I don't know how to make it up to her."

"You can't." The younger replied. "Just give her space."

"Right."

"You finally figure out why I was mad." Youngjae said.

"Well, you told me when you were drunk."

Youngjae gasped, "What else did I do when I was drunk?"

JB laughed nervously. I'll show you that you're mine, he remembered the younger saying. Youngjae gulped, "Did I do something bad?"

"Well... why did you think I was shirtless?" JB asked hesitantly.

His jaw dropped. Youngjae wanted to smack himself. "Stupid stupid." He mumbled to himself.

"You were lucky you were drunk." JB smirked, making the other a bit confused. "Or else you probably wouldn't be able to walk right now."

A blush rose to Youngjae's cheeks and he smacked JB multiple times, hiding his face in his bangs. "I hate you."

"I really really like you."

Youngjae pouted, "When are you ever gonna say I love you?"

JB thought for a while. "I think on the last chapter."

"The what?"

"Nothing."

-

JB sighed as he sat through another lecture. He spun his pencil in his hands, his eyes slowly closing before he heard the door open.

"Youngjae, you finally decided to show up." The teacher said making Youngjae scoff and sit down behind JB. Good thing for JB, Youngjae didn't notice that he was there.

JB leaned his head back so it laid on the desk behind him. Youngjae jumped in his seat, sighing after realizing it was JB.

JB smiled at him, his eyes crinkling. Youngjae looked away, a blush on his cheeks. He turned back to him and JB winked at him. Youngjae rolled his eyes, as he continued to stare lovingly at the younger. The teacher noticed the two and was about to call them out when Youngjae flicked JB's forehead.

JB sat back up, rubbing his forehead. The teacher sighed and continued on with the lecture.

"Ow." JB pouted, turning to Youngjae.

"Sorry." Youngjae said, rubbing the stop where he hit him.

JB smiled and closed his eyes, "Kiss it better."

Youngjae scoffed, "Yeah right."

"The films are due next week so you guys better be finishing it off already." The professor announced. Everyone gasped and began to mumble to each other.

"Did he just say... next week?"

~~

Sorry for the terrible chapter.

This story is ending soon soo ye.