Chapter 7

Sommer POV:

I woke up and noticed that I woke up late. I suddenly stood up, noticing the time. I have 40 minutes to get ready. Oh God. I rushed to the toilet to take a quick shower. I quickly put together an outfit and wore it.

I put some light makeup and did a messy side fish-braid

I put some light makeup and did a messy side fish-braid. I did some light make up.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my books before running out of my room

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank god I was on time. I huffed and walked to the seat, which was the further away from Quinn, as we were in the runway room. I put my bags down and waited for the professors. Bianca walked in mumbling multiple ouch's while limping.
"Why are you limping? Burden of success too heavy for you?" asked Quinn.
"The next person to bring up my success, singing or my voice, I will personally kill" Bianca said while limping towards a seat.
"Your voice is so fantastic" said Yuki happily.
"Leave her alone. She's too full of herself right now" said Quinn while glancing at Bianca. Maggie entered the room looking glum.
"Really? She was empty before?" Edu asked looking confused. Oh poor Edu.
"Bianca, you can't act like nothing happened yesterday" said Maggie while sitting down next to Jacques.
"I don't know what you're talking about" said Bianca without looking at her.
Suddenly Tucker came out.
"Attention! I've got a surprise for you today, you unpleasant little creatures" Tucker said while sneering at us.
"Such a sweetheart" I mumbled, while rolling my eyes.
"Like someone else I know" grumbled Maggie.
"What do pop music and fashion have in common?" asked Tucker while walking down.
"Only one person in here can enlighten us" said Tucker. Bianca sighed, thinking that Tucker would ask her to sing. Honey, you ain't no hit.
"Debby Granada!" shouted Tucker and all of us gasped. Debby Granada is the most famous pop star and stylist here in Italy. All of us started to get really excited except for Quinn, who didn't know who she was.
"Cutie pies, what would be the ideal thing to do on an ordinary day?" asked Debby.
"Oh! Oh! Have some ice cream at my nana's" said Yuki. Poor Yuki.
"No. Make your dreams come true. Just like me, Yolo-style" she said and we all started cheering.
"I don't understand" Yuki said.
"Yolo-style is a fashion you create. It stands for 'You Only Live Once'" I explained and Debby smiled at me.
"Excellent, you blonde cutie pie!" Debby said to me.
"How did you know!" Nausica growled at me.
"How didn't you know? Yolo is one of the most famous abbreviations in the whole world" I said while rolling my eyes.
"I don't understand what we have to do" said Yuki.
"Design a new outfit for her collection" said Tucker.
"The outfit you see yourself wearing the day your dreams come true" Debby and I said at the same time. We smiled at each other. I noticed that the rest of them were all daydreaming.
"Snap out of it!" said Tucker while clapping.
"Because only one of you will be chosen. And that lucky student will not have to do the exam for Fashion Design" said Tucker. Some of us sighed happily.
"You're in good hands. I've got to go and make my dreams come true" said Tucker to Debby, while smiling.
"I mean, I've got chores to do" said Tucker while glancing at us as she leaves.
"I want you to think about your dreams. Don't hold back" said Debby.
"Uh...Professor. I can't draw, I hurt my ankle" said Bianca. Since when do you draw with your feet? Some people man...
"Ok, then, don't draw with your feet" said Tucker. I started laughing, like damn Tucker is lowkey a savage.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||