Chapter 1: Mr. Jeon

- DISCLAIMER -

This is a fictional story and all events depicted within it are purely out of my imagination. I do not own any of the people mentioned in the story. Any resemblance of events/locations used in this and real life is co-incidental.

Please don't take fanfics or even ships too seriously. We can get carried away sometimes but we have to remember that idols are people too and what may seem very real to us may just make things awkward for them. This is just for fun and I mean no harm by this.

Right, let's do this shit! 🤷🤷

Author's POV:

"You're not fit for this role, Mr. Kim. Close the door when you leave."The well dressed man says as he motions to the door.

"I'm sorry, sir. Thank you for taking the time to interview me." The hopeful applicant declares, bowing at a perfect ninety-degree angle, receiving nothing other than a dismissive nod from the intimidating, authoritative figure.

"Leave." Hostile and uninterested, the immaculate male speaks, causing the applicant to rush out of the room, gently closing the door behind him.

Sighing, the raven-haired male massages his neck, frustrated at the fact that he still does not have a personal assistant after firing the last one. Pressing a button on the phone, that is sitting on his ridiculously organised desk, he sighs once again, waiting for the line to be connected.

"Everything alright, sir?" A cheery, yet professional voice comes through the line.

"Come up here now!" The brooding boss demands, raising his voice more than necessary.

"Yes, sir." The employee complies, cutting the line immediately after hearing the order.

Not long after the brief phone ordeal, the employee rushes out of his office, taking the elevator from the first floor to the third floor, where his boss is located. After sprinting down the corridor, he approaches the door to his boss's office, knocking lightly before he enters.

"You wanted to see me?" The black-haired employee asks, a slight smile on his lips.

"Mr. Jung, I sincerely hope you can find an adequate candidate for the PA role by the end of this week. Otherwise, we'll have some issues, won't we?" The boss in the black suit asks through gritted teeth.

"Certainly. I'm sorry, sir. I have a few more applicants lined up for you. Are you willing to interview them today?"

"Be specific, Mr. Jung, you know I don't like indefinite things. How many is a few?"

"Two more."

"And what if these two aren't up to my standards? Do you have anyone else?"

"No, sir."

"Jung, I expect you to do your job properly. I can't stand incompetence and frankly, you're a perfect example of it right now." The unhappy boss remarks, his arms now folded, emphasising his toned biceps through the perfectly fitted blazer.

"I apologise, Mr. Jeon, I will work harder." Jung lowers his head, bowing before his boss.

"Good. Call the next candidate for 2:15."

"But sir, they have pre-booked appointments."

"I don't care about that, I'm busy until then. Call and inform them about the new appointment." Jeon's voice is stern, his face showing no emotions.