Epilogue

Elmor, Rue-bert, and Orzox all went to Majestia. Stellar and the surviving dragons were all there before Elmor got there. When the three arrived there was a big celebration and everyone in the city was happy again. The king ordered that a new dragon city was to be built for the survivors of the Dragon Mountain explosion. The people of Majestia soon became less fearful of dragons.

Rue-bert became the lead dragon in building the new dragon city, and when the city was finally built, he became mayor of the town. Elmor was given a medal of honor and began learning magic under the teachings of Stellar. Orzox stayed in Majestia and was raised by Elmor and the royal family, he became known as "Orzox, the protector of Majestia." Stellar helped teach Elmor magic and the two fell in love and got married years later. The old king died of wizard-flu, so Elmor and Stellar became the king and queen of Majestia.

Elmor became known as King Elmor Ris or Kingris for short. Kingris, the great wizard king, went on many adventures and did many great things, including forging a sword out of the magic stone that he called the Sword of Destiny. Over years and years Stellar and Kingris ended up having thirteen kids together. Even with all of his family and friends, one thing still troubled Kingris over all those years; was the prophecy true, and could Lord Darkus have saved him?