Chapter 4

3rd Person pov

Michael hadn't slept at all since he dozed off yesterday afternoon. He was still slightly traumatized after experiencing that nightmare. He even skipped out on his first period class just to avoid any possible confrontations with club members. Even though most of the members were in lower grades he still saw them all in the mornings before class.

" It was just a dream. It was just a dream." Michael quietly said to himself sitting on the steps that lead up to the schools auditorium. He had some time to kill before the second period of the day started. He needed to just mentally prepare himself for the day. He thought he was over all his old problems and drama, but that wasn't the case, at least not anymore that it.

He sat there with his eyes closed and music playing softly in his ear buds. It was a cool and cloudy morning so he started to feel a bit peaceful. He was finally feeling prepared to take on the day. He sat there now just pondering in his thoughts. He thought about the cliché senior year stress's, how he needed to fully plan out this week's club's theme, and other random thoughts.

Just as he was the the midst of finally deciding some of the club's future events his phone vibrated.

" Hey wya?"

It was Jessi texting him. Michael was expecting this later in all honesty. He and Jessi shared the same first period, Spanish. Their teacher was extremely strict on phone usage in class so he was expecting more towards the end of their period.

"I got here late. I'll see you when you get out of her class okay."

Michael did hate to lie about the fact that he was here late but he didn't want anyone to worry about him or the situation he was in. Just as he put his phone back in his pocket he felt it vibrate again. He was ready to respond to whatever Jessi sent but it wasn't from her.

The message came from an unsaved number.

"This isn't over. Avoiding me will only make  all of this very messy."

At first he was puzzled, but then realized who it was from. He felt his heart drop. How Gio got his new number he didn't know, but all he knew was that he was right. This wasn't over at all.