Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Kendall and Diego sat in Kendall's car. Diego was on the phone. He hung it up and pushed into his pocket.

"I've called Miss Claudia, Ryan, and Leon. Leon and Ryan are going to meet us there. Miss Claudia will go to your house to help Landon and Miss Kingsley, in case David and Jackie have plans to go there."

"I just hope we get there before anyone gets hurt." Kendall sighed.

"Don't worry. There are only two of them. Vincent is a strong fighter and Miss Vivian can certainly defend herself." Diego reassured him.

"I guess you're right." Kendall agreed. He pulled over at a stop sign and proceeded forward. All of a sudden, a voice came out of nowhere.

"You need to hurry." Kendall and Diego gasped and the car swerved to the right. Vivian was appearing to them through their minds. One of her many powers.

"Viv, what are you doing here?" Kendall asked.

"Jackie and David are working with your parents. David left when the fight broke out. I think he went to find Gracie." Vivian explained.

"We'll hurry." Kendall stepped on the gas pedal.

"Miss Vivian, how are you here when everyone's fighting?" Diego asked.

"Jackie knocked me out." Vivian replied. Her figure started fading.

"Hurry." With that she was gone.