Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Vivian's eyes blinked open. Vincent was trying to hold off Jackie, Ronald, and Lydia. He was failing to do so. Jackie and Lydia sprang for him. Ronald moved behind him. Vivian started to stand, but she was dizzy and kept falling. Ronald made his way to Cynthia. Vivian gasped. He was going to kill her. Vivian pushed off the ground and sprinted at Ronald. A hand grabbed her arm, stopping her. She saw Jackie beside her. A glare on her face. Vivian turned her attention to her mother. Ronald had her pinned. The next few seconds felt like years. Vivian and Vincent were shouting at Ronald to let Cynthia go. 

"You touch her and I'll kill you!" Vincent shouted.

"Let her go!"  Vivian screeched. Ronald turned to Cynthia. 

"You've outlived your time, fairy."

Kendall and Diego found Ryan and Leon outside. They entered through the door. Kendall examined the scene in front of him. Lydia had Vincent had bounded down. Jackie had Vivian restrained. He turned around. Ronald had Cynthia pinned. Then Ronald did the unexpected. He reached forward and snapped Cynthia's neck. Cynthia fell. She looked at her daughter one last time.

"I love you." She mouthed and her eyes closed. Vivian screamed and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mom." She whispered. Her body shook with sobs. Kendall ran to comfort her.

Cynthia Donaldson was dead.