2.0

Gotham episode: Pilot [1x01]

[Aubrey]

There was a big shake in Gotham city. Thomas and Martha Wayne were murdered. They're a big influence around here and now they're gone. And that's not even the worst part, their kid, Bruce, saw the whole thing. Poor kid. It's not fair, but that's what happens around here.

Working with Fish has been so much fun. I have no idea why I didn't try to get here in the first place. I mean there are some sketchy things here and there but I know better than to ask questions. I know Fish told Butch to keep an eye on me. Not that I mind... he's a great guy. He's the only friend I have around here. I don't know what exactly I do around here, but it's still nice to be someplace where I'm not half naked and men are trying to make a pass at me.

Well anyways since they Wayne's were killed in Fish's district, the first door the cops will come knocking on is Fish's. She knows everything about everything. But we're a little busy right now watching Fish beat up one of her employees for stealing money. In the rain. Of course.

"I care for you a lot Raoul but I don't think you care for me." She says.

"I--I d-do care for you."

"Then where's my money?"

"I'll get it to you. I swear." She whacks him again.

"Boy!" She yells at Oswald aka her umbrella boy.

"I'm so sorry."

"If you let my hair go frizzy, you will be."

"Yes ma'am

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am." One of the bartenders says. "Detective Bullock is here." She hands Butch the bat.

"Keep him warm."

"Yes ma'am." She goes inside. "Hey Oswald. You want to try?" Butch asks Oswald. He nods and Butch hands him the bat.

"Thank you Mr. Gilzean." As Oswald hits him, he laughs.

"He's pretty good." I say to Butch.

"Oswald, woah." Butch says as he gets carried away.