Two

I walk into the building of my new school, damn i aint go lie it looked beautiful...

But anyways, I walked up to the office where a lady was sitting on the phone.

"um...hi im new here and i ne-..." was all i said before she put her hand up in my face. Ummm rude!!

she sat there on the phone for 2 minutes before I got annoyed. I grabbed the phone from her ear and spoke into it

"umm hello hi, yes shell call you back later.."

she just stared at me. " umm like i was saying im new and i need my timetable."

she scoffed, "name?"

" Paris Asiah London"

"Ok heres your timetable, don't touch my phone again!" she made sure to say the last part under her breath.

i still heard her tho, "maybe if you did your job i wouldn't have to" i replied with a hint of attitude before walking away.

my timetable said i had English. i hurried down the hallway trying to find my class, after 5 minutes of walking around this stupid building i finally found the room. i turned the door knob and walked in.. here goes nothing.

When i walked everyones eyes gazed on me, "Hello you must be our new student my names miss smith whats your name dear?" a beautiful petite lady asked me, im guessing shes my teacher.

" ohh umm my names Paris Asiah London, miss"

she then turnt to the class, "Umm, Hello class this is our new student Paris. Say hi paris tell us abit about yourself."

"um hi everyone, as you know my names paris im 16 i  just moved here from the UK um yh.."

"ok paris well take a seat next to mr lucas coly here, now class where were we.."

i sat down next to a lightskinned  boy, he had big pink lips, he had light brown eyes and he had gold grills on his bottom teeth im not gonna lie he was fine!! when i looked over at him he licked his lips oo damn it kinda turnt me on.. No paris what are you saying SHUT UP!

LUCAS POV

Hey guys lemme introduce myself to y'all my names Lucas Javon Coly, im mixed, im French so Bonjour to all the ladies! Im 18 as well.

so yh that's me, wat you think ladies!!

Anyways some new girl came into my English class to what was her name...umm..Cariss no that wasn't it....Paris yh that's her name paris! Damn is she fine! miss smith said she should sit next to me, she seemed a little shy she sat down and looked at me i licked my lips as to how pretty she was. She had green eyes, curly hair and beautiful lips damn shes sexy.

"hey lil mama you good?" i asked her

PARIS POV

"hey lil mama you good?" he said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"uhh....yh im fine, you?" i replied stuttering a little

he licked his lips then answered,"yh im go-" was all he said when some girl came,"baby are you coming over later?"she whined.

LUCAS POV

"baby are you comig over later?" Kayla, my girlfriend said.

"uhh...yh baby of course im coming" i said

she looked at me and smile but not before rolling her eyes at paris,"ok baby." just as she was walking away the bell rung i looked over at where paris was sitting and she was gone. uhh i guess ill talk to her soon!

PARIS POV

After listening to their little convo the bell rung so i quickly rushed out the door i really didn't want to have to talk to lucas especially after that girl he was talking to rolled her eyes at me. no way!

I read my timetable and it said i had art, yh my favourite class(hint of sarcasm)! i hate art its so boring and i cant draw so that doesn't help either!! i looked up to see a brownskinned girl coming towards me she was very pretty she had curly hair and brown eyes, "hey girly im summer wanna be friends?" she said.

"um sure im p-"

"Paris, yh i know"

i giggled alittle bit so did she it was cute."so girl wat class you got?"

"art" i sighed. she looked at me and smiled, "im guessing you hate art to"

"girl art is sooo boring i hate it!" i replied, she laughed nodding in agreement.

isnt she pretty!

AFTER ART LESSON

"omg, we r are finally free from this hell hole, time for lunch(i don't live i America so i don't know how school works)." summer yelled.

"yes girl i cant wait im so hungryyy" i said rubbing my belly. we both laughed. we walked into the cafeteria and she dragged me to a table with 2 other girls. "Hayy girlys meet paris."

"hayyyyyy, im amber" said one brownsinned girl whos makeup was bomb i aint go lie!

"hey,im queen yes that's my name it matches me see, cause i am a queen, no im kidding hay boo" said another girl who seemed really bubbly she was lightskinned with long hair

"hay boos" i replied back i already knew we were all gonna be good friends!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

BE SURE TO;

COMMENT VOTE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS PLEASE

love you - Paris x