Nine

I woke up the next morning, shaking. "Baby..? are you okay?" Lucas asked me.

"im fine." I lied. he just looked at me he knew I was lying.

"okay. come on ill make you breakfast." so we got out of bed and went downstairs. I sat at the breakfast bar watching lucas cook for me. im so lucky to have him.

"Babe omg its Monday omg I need to get ready for school." I said panicking.

"yes baby but eat first we can go in later"

1 HOUR LATER

after eating I went upstairs to take a shower I showed Lucas a guest bathroom so he went to take a shower to when we came out we were looking amazing!

I was wearing a black and white crop top with black jeans and my black and white Jordan horizons.

we then left the house and got into Lucas' car. we drove to school in silence. I was just thinking about mark...

30 MINS LATER

we arrived at school, I got out the car kissing lucas goodbye. "ill see you later baby" he said looking into my eyes with pity. "see you later babes" I said fake smiling, im trying to make everything seem alright, I don't want lucas to feel upset for me.

LUNCH TIME

"HAY BITCH" Queen said shouting at me. shes the only one here today I don't know where the rest of the girls are I think that they're sick especially after that party. "hay babe" I said not really focusing my mind was somewhere else. "Paris... whats wrong."

"paris"

"paris"

"PARIS"

"uhh yh..."

"whats wrong you don't eem to be here today. was it lucas. Did he hurt you. BITCH IMMA FUCK HIM UP"

"no no no  its not him. im just not in the mood today that's all"

"okay baby... why don't you go home ill cover for you"

"really thank you babes love you loads"

AT HOME

I left and went home. I went into the shower and tried to wash the stress away. It didn't work tho. I started to cry... "paris..baby where are you?"

Lucas.

"yh babe..."

I stayed quiet.

"BABY"

"yes."

"where are you"

"in the bathroom"

I heard him run up the stairs. "baby are you okay"

"yh im fine why are you here"

"so you don't wana see me cool ill leav-"

"no baby stay...come shower with me" 

he came into the shower with me I covered up my parts. "baby don't hide your beautiful" I uncovered he licked his lips and looked me up and down with lust In his eyes. i couldnt help but stare at him. hes amazing. he had amazing tattoos that were along his arms and abs. ahh his abs, fucking sexy his body was literally heaven sent. he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips, I kissed back. we kissed deeper and with more passion. he grabbed my bum and made his way down to my breast sucking on them. I tried to control myself but i couldnt help but moan. he lifted me up pining me to the wall as I wrapped my legs around him. he sucked on my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned in pleasure.

"you ready baby" he said whilst is chocolate eyes peered into my soul

"no baby..." i replied

"why not" he said with a worried expression 

"im a virgin baby, be gentle"

"i will baby, itll hurt for a little bit but itll feel good afterwards."

"okay.." I said worried.

I felt him slowly enter me. it hurt like a bitch! I started crying. "sorry baby don't worry itll feel good soon."

he stroked slowly. after a while i got used to his size and it started feeling good. "mmmm baby go deeper and faster"

"okay if you say so baby" he said smirking.

he started going faster pumping in and out. it was a mix between pain and plesure, i loved it. I screamed in excitement. "mhmmmmm baby go fasster" he went faster and faster. all youcould hear were my moans, his groans and our skin slapping against each other. "baby im gonna cum" i screamed. "me too baby, hold it"

3

2

1

uhhh.... that was amazing.. a beautiful feeling not like how mark used to make me feel.

after my legs regained strength he put me down, spun me around and washed my body. he rubbed and scrubbed me delicatly. "you so beautiful ma, them curves mm" he said slapping my bum

"thank you" i said back blushing

after washing up, he carried me out of the shower laying me on the bed. we layed down together and slowly fell asleep.