And then Majima appeared

While Kiryu is wandering around the streets of Kamuracho with his cereal, somewhere in a trash can sat Kiryu's greatest enemy/lover, Goro Majima.

Majima had been sitting in the trash can for about five hours, the entire time mentally rehearsing what he would do when Kiryu showed up,

"Okay, when he appears I pop out, say 'Got ya now Kiryu-Chan' fight him and then he'll most likely beat me horrifically like every other time, but at least I'll get to see him again" Majima thought to himself and finally the moment he was waiting for had arived.

Without hesitation, just as Kiryu walked past it, Majima burst out of his trash can yelling "Got ya now Kir-" suddenly going quiet from the shock and confusion upon seeing Kiryu just standing there staring at him whilst eating a bowl of cereal in the street.

There was a good five minutes of silence between the two before Majima finally spoke up;
"So uh... I've been in this thing for like, five hours and I'm pretty hungry so could I have some of yer-" "No." Kiryu cut Majima off whilst still staring at him.

Hearing this, Majima quickly climbed out of his trash can, said "Well fine then! It's not like I wanted yer cereal anyway, b-baka!" Before running off into an alley, the surrounding public was very confused with the event that had just occurred while Kiryu was fed up with the whole "attack any and everywhere" idea that Majima had been obsessed with recently.