Truth And Lies

Milena

"But Jason..." I trailed off, trying for what felt like the millionth time since the past 40 minutes. "No" He growled again, turning his back to me as he grabbed something out of the fridge. "I don't want him or anything like that." I whined softly. I didn't understand why he wouldn't get that into his mind. It wasn't like I was all over Jake or even touching him. "I don't care!" He yelled, turning back towards me with a coke in his hand.

I flinched a little at his tone but accepted the simple fact that he was jealous, and well, furious. Remembering every time I got mad when he even just looked at a girl, I got his point here. I was just as angry when Jake sent me the picture of him and his ex. Or ex fuck buddy. However you'd like to put it.

"But I do and I don't want you to be mad at me." I spoke softly, not wanting to piss him off more. Carefully wraping my arms around his waist, I laid my chin on his bare chest. He took his shirt off when he wanted to take shower but obviously thought fighting with me was more important. And he's right. It is more important. Looking up into his angelic eyes, I pouted sightly.

And for a moment I thought I had convinced him that there was nothing going on between Jake and me; until he sighed and shook his head softly. "Just go away." Jason mumbled, drinking his coke as I didn't even move an inch. "Nope" I replied, popping the p. When he pulled away from his coke, he looked down to me again. Damn his tall ass. "Nope?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I shook my head, "Nope" I repeated myself. "Milena" He mumbled lowly as I felt him tense underneath me, "I really want to be alone now." He added causing me to sigh. "I don't want to be alone. And I don't want you to be alone either. You and me, we both, know it's not good for you." I whispered when his eyes found mine again. "What's that suppose to mean now?" He snapped, his eyes turning a shade darker.

"Nothing" I muttered, pulling away before turning around when I felt his thick fingers around my waist. "Tell me." He growled lowly, dragging me back to him. "Ouch" I whispered, rubbing the red skin where he just touched me. I saw him rolling his eyes before he turned us over, so I was standing against the counter. His arms captured me and I gasped softly at the sudden turn of tables.

"Are you trying to tell me I can't watch out for myself?" Jason looked deep into my eyes, his eyebrows matched his eye color and I somehow didn't quite know how to answer. "What? Did Jakes dick caught your tongue this time?" He growled, his knuckles turning sightly white as his grip on the counter tightened. "Don't act like this." I whispered, my eyes filling with tears, "Please" I added, the sudden pain increasing.

He scoffed, shaking his head softly before turning away to walk upstairs. I stayed there for a bit until I decided that I won't let it slip. This was our relationship and if he didn't want to fight for it, I sure as hell will. Walking upstairs into our room, I saw him sitting on the bed, doing whatever he felt like on his phone. I thought he didn't notice me at first but I figured out that he just ignored me on purpose after I cleared my throat.

"Jay" I whispered, closing the door quietly before slowly walking towards him. Sitting down beside him, I glanced at his phone, noticing he was just texting with Lucas. "I feel like you don't want me anymore." I tried again, sadness filling my tone. He looked at me, one of his hands buried in his golden locks. "That's not true." He mumbled so low that I barely understood him. "It is." I sighed softly, looking away as my eyes were fixed on the floor.

"Why couldn't you say away from him?" He almost snapped as I felt him still staring at me. "I just hung out with him for a while." I whispered, rubbing my arm softly. "And why?" He spat immediately after I finished my sentence. I basically felt all of his anger and frustration. Maybe that's what I deserved in that moment after I put him through various of jealous moments.