Chapter 6

(Max's POV)

"Max," Neil asked me as he shook me, "are you alright?" I instantly woke up. I felt small tears in my eyes.

"I'm fine," I sighed as I got out of my bunk.

"When people usually say that," Neil replied, "there is usually something up."

"Alright," I conceded. I told Neil my dream and my plot for revenge.

"I don't blame you for plotting revenge," he replied. "It's best to go ask Preston what to do."

I really didn't like Preston. He was just too annoying, but he could help us, I mean me, to exact my revenge on the Flower Scouts.

"Why hello there Max!" Preston smiled. Oh glory.

"Have you heard of plays where the hero decides to plot a revenge against his/her enemy by placing traps?" I asked.

"Why of course!" he replied. "A lot of the traps in plays and movies are quite simple, yet truly effective!"

"You got any ideas on a good trap? Remember, we're only trying to scare the Scouts, not harm them."

"We could just do that trap where a net drops on an unsuspecting person. That usually works. Usually."

He was right. That could actually work, but we needed rope. I then instantly thought of a plan.

"I got it!" I spoke with confidence. "You and I will make a heavy net by using rope and soaking it in the water. We'll tie the rope together and you'll lure the Flower Scouts by taking off your shirt and being sexy. After the trap goes off and lands on those fucking cunts, we'll take him to that haunted island and scare the living fuck outta those cunts."

"I don't know about this," Neil sighed. "You know I can't take them."

"Listen Neil," I exhaled as I held onto his shoulders, "the Flower Scouts hurt your friend, our friend. She could've gotten killed. The Flower Scouts deserve this for messing with Nikki. She'd do the same thing that we'd be doing if she has the energy to move. Use that as your fucking motivation."

Neil sighed. "I'll do it."

I then hugged Neil. "Remember, we're doing this for Nikki."