Chapter 10

"What the fuck happened here?!" Sasha screamed. "Was this one of those fucking terrorist groups?! They are gonna fucking pay."

"Not to sound like a complete bitch," Erin sighed, "we need to live off of the land for now."

"Why Erin?" Tabii sighed. "There are bugs, insects and all sorts of creepy crawlers out there!"

"Better here than the camp across the lake," Erin replied.

"We've gotten into so much shit thanks to you Tabii," Sasha added.

"Fine," Tabii growled. "It's not like I need you anyway." Tabii then grabbed a nearby boat and rowed to Camp Campbell.

"What do you suggest we do?" Sasha asked.

"Getting wood and starting a fire," Erin replied. The duo then started gathering wood to use a fire.

Meanwhile, Tabii rowed the boat and made it to Camp Campbell. But because she didn't see the dock, she docked at the forest.  She had to walk over stuff she hated: bugs, leaves, twigs, basically anything associated with nature and the forest. She then stumbled in the same bog that Nikki fell into. 

"Shit," Tabii sighed as she started gagging. "Fucking gross!" Tabii then saw Neil walking by himself. She decided to use this opportunity not only to get out of the bog, but to also get Neil to date her. "Hey Neiiiiiiiiiiiil! I'm in a little predicament her, so can you pull me out?"

Neil stood there for a while until he got down and reached his hand down for Tabii. She tried grabbing his hand, but she couldn't get a good grip due to her mud covered hands. Neil then tried to use a vine to get Tabii out of the bog, and that worked.

"Thank you my knight in shining armor!" Tabii thanked as she was about to kiss Neil.

"Alright," Neil spat as he pushed Tabii away. "Jeez, what's up with you?"

"What if I told you," Tabii sighed, "I suffer from a really weird thing in my brain?"

"Like a disorder?" Neil replied.

"Yeah. My folks called it Historinic Personality Disorder or something," Tabii continued. "It's basically like a mood swing or something."

"It's called Histrionic Personality Disorder," Neil corrected. "I know what it is." He then paused. "I'm sorry I didn't realize that you had something like that. I just thought you were just loca or something."

"That's fine," Tabii spoke quietly. She then waited for a few seconds. "Does this mean you'll date me?"

"Hell no," Neil replied, "but I'll be more than happy to be your friend." Tabii blushed bright red as they hugged each other. 

"Are we friends now?" Tabii asked.

"Yeah," Neil smiled.

Note: got the Histrionic Personality Disorder from this site: http://campcamp.wikia.com/wiki/Tabii