Chapter 7

(Neil's POV)

We spent the whole day setting up the trap and testing it out on a dummy. We had to tweak it a little bit but after that, it was in ship shape. We just needed to lure the Flower Scouts here.

"Ok Neil," Max called out to me. "Remember your part." I saw him climb up the tree and signaled me to lure the girls. 

I was a nervous wreck, but the only thing motivating me was getting revenge on them for hurting Nikki. I thought I had to swim there, but luckily they received the note I wrote to them. It was now or never. This was for Nikki. I took off my shirt.

"Hey Tabii!" I called out, "I'm all yours!"

"Holy fuck!!" She squealed. "He's so fucking hot!!!!! We'll have beautiful babies and die together!!"

"Isn't this a little bit suspicious?" Erin asked.

"It looks like a trap," Sasha sighed. 

"I promise you guys great sex!" Tabii squealed. Sasha and Erin decided to go anyway. They started running towards me.

"Take your time ladies!" I cried. "I'd rather go slow and for you guys to savor me." The girls immediately stopped running and walked. After they were 2 feet close to me, Max dropped the net on them. "It worked!"

"Let us out!" Tabii screamed.

"How about no?" I replied.

Max climbed down the tree. "Yeah! This is what you get for beating up Nikki!"

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked in an incredulous tone.

"Last night," Max yelled as he got angry, "you beat up Nikki! What the fuck did she do to you!?"

"Being alive!" The Flower Scouts replied simultaneously.

Honestly, I was getting a little scared. Max was getting more angered by the second. I didn't want to know what would happen if he got to the point where he couldn't hold it in.

"We'll take them to that island in the middle of the lake," I suggested.

"Good idea!" Max shouted at me. Even though he shouted at me, it was clear that he wasn't mad at me. Luckily for us, the boat was in the harbor.