Chapter Twelve

Sora's POV

I yawned rising from my bed.It was Monday. I went out with Enrique Saturday and Sunday was spent clearing up assignments for Today.

I walked into the lunch room waiting on everyone who ate.I, Zelta and Michael  didn't eat. He didn't like the fact Zelta wouldn't eat so neither did he. So cute.....note my sarcasm.

"Let's go"Michael command after the bell rang.I only moved because I was going to anyway.

I had Social Studies class first.I entered the class taking my usual seat.The teacher was already in the room.Alzyana then stumbled into the classroom. She looked sick, not that I care.

"Good morning. Sir........Sorry for.being late"she struggled. She then up onto the floor.

"Your sick go to the principal's office for him to let you off"Mr.Clark replied concerned.

"Fmm"I remarked looking at her poor little frame. Yet she acted as if she's all that I thought.

"Let's get on with class.....Ms.Vain come here"he state and I panicked.

He could be a demon like the school's nurse.I panicked even more.I walked to his desk in slow motion bending my knees looking left right and left again like a psychopath on the verge to escape.

Everyone eyed me as if I was weird and giggled at my every movements. I then made it to his desk.

"Ms.Vain this is not drama class"he began looking at me.

He then stretched his hand forward and I jumped back like a cat being attacked.I was now a little away from his desk and the class were amused laughing.

"Ms.Vain "he said strictly.

I looked to see him holding my phone towards me. Oh.....so he wasn't going to attack me.I hesitantly grabbed it diving into my seat and the class died due to my behavior.

"Anyways....."he began eyeing me.

He began teaching his lesson. Class was then finished and I went to my next class. My next class was a fly.Not literally, it just ended so fast.

It was lunch time. I met Zelta and hurried to our room.I turned the nob.It wouldn't open.I shook it hysterically not believing this.

We tried Michael's door and it was no use either. Can this place get any weirder?

*****

Lunch time was over and I was now in my third class.Netball training. Alzyana wasn't here so its going to be good. It was now just Zelta and I and the other Sora.

We completed what we had to do so we had a little free time. I and Zelta sat speaking.

"Should we report the demonic nurse? "Zelta asked.

"They could all be Zelta! "I made my point.

"Well that's true but it always worth a try"she pointed out.

"Let's go then Ms smarty!"I hissed gesturing for her to lead the way.

I followed her as she knocked.

"Inn"he answered as I expected.

We entered. I took a seat in the waiting area and she opened the other door going in.

"Other girl enter too"he insisted that I joined them.

I did.

"We...we are here to report the nurse"Zelta stuttered.

"Why do you say this"he asked although it didn't sound like a question.

"We saw her performing a demonic ceremony"Zelta admitted.

"What? "He asked.

"If you don't believe we'll get proof!"She continued.

"Please do "he state and I and Zelta got o ut his office.

Proof.He needed proof.We'll get him proof. I and Zelta hurried to our room.The door opened this time though.

"We have to find out if everyone is"I started up the previous conversation.

"We need someone to sleep with either the principal vice-principal or a teacher to find out the truth"Zelta suggested.

"Alzyana is the perfect person for that but we don't speak....."I sighed.

"Oh perfect! Sora....the other Sora!She's a whore!"Zelta churped.

"You ask her......your idea!"I told Zelta.

"Fine.....tomorrow"Zelta stated getting in bed.I closed my eyes letting sleep in.

Hi guys saw your complain that my chapters are still too long so☺